Have question about Pi-Opinion and CINT?

NFriday

I did $6.87 worth of surveys on Pi-Opinion.  Most of them were Cint surveys.  It now says I have $15.75 in my account, but I just did a $2.12 survey and a $1.25 survey that shows as being completed, but they were not added to my account.  Does it take a while for them to be added to my account?  Will they eventually show up in my account?  None of the surveys were from Pi-Opinion unfortunately.  I actually got two Cint surveys that I was unable to complete because of errors, and I was told to report this to Cint.  Would this be a waste of time for me to do this?

Edited by NFriday
made a mistake

I just sent an email to Pi-Opinion inquiring what is going on with them.  Why are they saying that all of their surveys pay $5, and occasionally you will get a partner survey.  99% of their surveys are partner surveys right now.  I told them that a lot of people here suspect that they were bought out by Cint.  I will report back if I hear anything from them.  It would be nice if they posted here too, to explain what is going on.  They are located in RI, but when I do surveys for them, it says Cint on the bottom of the page.  

I noticed that Pi-Opinion has a Facebook page, but nobody has posted on it since April of 2020.  I wonder if I go to Cint and fill out a ticket, whether they will help me figure out why the surveys that I did are not being added to my account?  Has anybody dealt with Cint support?

I got a reply back from Pi-Opinion to the email I sent them.  They told me that they don't have a lot of surveys to do, and so they provide us with Cint surveys so we have at least some surveys to do.  We can opt out of them, and just do the Pi-Opinion surveys.  I think I have gotten one Pi-Opinion survey to do in the two years I have been with the panel.  He also gave me a link to Cint support if I continue to have problems with them.  It sounds like they were not taken over by Cint.