New Panel (for USA): Rakuten Insight

Administrator

Rakuten Insight is listed in the SurveyPolice directory but has been opened up to USA members.

checkmark.png Participate in paid surveys on your computer or mobile device.
checkmark.png Redeem your points for PayPal payments or Amazon gift cards.
checkmark.png Use the Rakuten Insight app (Android only) to access your account and take surveys directly from your phone.
checkmark.png Redeem your rewards with just $5.00 (500 points) in your account.

Existing reviews for Rakuten Insight from international members are reasonably strong.

» CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• 1 month later...

Correction, you now need 1,000 pts to cash out. Keep in mind you need to share some personal info to earn regular points aka weekly Thursday paycheck. The more you info share, the more points you get per week in addiition to its surveys. I currently share my location and the apps I have on my device for 50 pts per week without having to do anything else. There are also some cheap paying surveys on here to earn additional points. They are legit and I did get my cash out right away. I did not see paypal as an option, but you can get a virtual Visa card. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing their surveys since this thread was posted, too. They're worth signing up for, but only if you're paying attention - seems like they have three categories of surveys, roughly evenly split: ones that only take a couple minutes and pay well enough for my time, ones that take the same amount of time as the first type but only pay a single point(!), and ones that take 20+ minutes and only pay about twice as well as the first type. Needless to say, I only do about a third of their surveys. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I received an invite for Rakuten through a survey from LifePoints. I do LifePoints from a different email due to some problems with them and they told me to use another email. Anyway, while signing up for Rakuten I gave my regular email for paypal cash out, they wouldn't accept it because that email  already had an account. I looked in my survey site records and sure enough I had an account. Turns out I was a member of AIP surveys and they changed their name to Rakuten. It had been a few years since I received an invite from them and I had forgotten about them. Then I remembered I may have stopped doing their surveys because the only thing that had changed was their name. the site had very low paying surveys: Rewarded EPoints: 1 - 70 for all participants.  Rewarded EPoints: 1 for all participants. 8 EPoints for all participants. They also had 1 point for dq's.

Looking through recent emails the surveys:  20 minutes- 1-70 points

1 minute = 1-30 points

It's just not worth it to me.

• Like 1

As long as they pay out as promised, I highly recommend this site (I got the app). I only take the short 1-2 min surveys and get my points right away. Did anyone successfully cash out yet and received their paypal money?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 11:39 AM, Njsurveyman said:

Did anyone successfully cash out yet and received their paypal money?

I don't do PayPal any more, but i've gotten two  five dollar amazon codes so far. I use those codes with discount promotions sites like vipon, and get stuff I need for half off or more. So the amazon code essentially pays out at a much higher rate than just money.

• 3 weeks later...

Rakuten seems to have decided to expand. The number of surveys being fielded has increased, they now have a participation/activity incentive and there is an active referral program. Rakuten usually awards points quickly, but here are some surveys that are in pending status for awhile. Probably a quality check being done by the client, but nothing near as long as what Pointless Clubing does. Screen out is fairly quick, you get a point for screenout. Minimum payout is 500 points, I take $5 amazon codes, and processing is a couple/few days. They field the same surveys found on Tellwut and other panels.  I haven't interacted with support yet, stuff works okay, no surveys have spontaneously aborted yet in fifty or so I've completed. The proportion of screen out is lower than other panels. They use Survey Monkey for their internal surveys.  I'm contemplating suggesting rolling the survey rewards into the eBates program.

• Like 2