Anybody recommend any survey sites for seniors?

NFriday

Prolific is pretty good. They have slowed way down though due to some stupid girl who posted about it on TikTok, and then thousands of people signed up. Paid Viewpoint is good too. They don't screen you out. Those are about the only two that I have any respect for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Prolific is pretty good. They have slowed way down though due to some stupid girl who posted about it on TikTok, and then thousands of people signed up. Paid Viewpoint is good too. They don't screen you out. Those are about the only two that I have any respect for.

Is that why Prolific is awful now. I didn't know that as I have never been on TikTok.

I have pretty much gave on them now, I think I have had about 4 surveys in 3 months. What a shame, used to be one of the best for me.

• Like 1

Thanks, I might sign up for Paid Viewpoint.  I heard though that for a while all they give you are surveys worth $.10, and after you complete lots of those, they then give you surveys that pay more.  I finally did some surveys for Rewards for Opinion, which is for people who have a Southwest Rapid Rewards account.  I am usually not eligible for any of their surveys, and so I rarely do them.  I did complete two surveys for them tonight though.  I then tried to log into my account to see how many points I had, and I could not remember my password, and so I tried to reset it, and I kept getting an error message.  It said that it would take me 6 weeks to get my points anyway.  I think they are owned by the same people that own Valued Opinion.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...