You Don't Qualify or We've Reached Our Quota

Sandy21

I am just so sick and tired of completing a survey and then not getting credit for its completion. After I've wasted my time taking the survey it infuriates me to get the message " We are sorry, but you don't qualify" or " We've reached our quota", or better yet " This survey is now closed."

This has been happening to me much more now than in the past and it's infuriating. I hate wasting my time. Besides I sometimes think this message pops up because they don't want to pay yet they want to use the info you've given them. 

Thanks for listening to my vent. Anyone else experiencing this frustration now more than ever??

• Like 5

Mining data and then not paying is exactly what they are doing b/c they know we have no way to prove otherwise.  Would they work for the chance of being paid?  I think not.  This is another example of corporations making large profits on the backs of us little people.  If anyone has any clout with their elected officials, suggest to Congress that they enact legislation to hold these companies' feet to the fire and make them pay.  My experience with the BBB is they are paltry bark and no bite.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, sue123 said:

Mining data and then not paying is exactly what they are doing b/c they know we have no way to prove otherwise.  Would they work for the chance of being paid?  I think not.  This is another example of corporations making large profits on the backs of us little people.  If anyone has any clout with their elected officials, suggest to Congress that they enact legislation to hold these companies' feet to the fire and make them pay.  My experience with the BBB is they are paltry bark and no bite.  

100% spot on. They must get tons of free data from us yearly, as this happens to me on a daily basis and lots of others as well.

When you message these survey companies, they always say that they can choose to use your data or not, what a scam that is. So I work, use my time all in the hope I will get paid, that is completely wrong and should be illegal.

As you put, nothing is done about it, something needs to be done about this though.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I am just so sick and tired of completing a survey and then not getting credit for its completion. After I've wasted my time taking the survey it infuriates me to get the message " We are sorry, but you don't qualify" or " We've reached our quota", or better yet " This survey is now closed."

This has been happening to me much more now than in the past and it's infuriating. I hate wasting my time. Besides I sometimes think this message pops up because they don't want to pay yet they want to use the info you've given them. 

Thanks for listening to my vent. Anyone else experiencing this frustration now more than ever??

I experience this on a daily basis. It makes my blood boil and have very nearly threw my phone at the wall on many occasions.

Had one yesterday, awful boring survey that I was 10mins in, got that dreaded wait for the next screen to load and you know it's coming, bang, screened out!

That's what is so annoying, you complete the survey and you generally have no idea if you will get the reward or not at the end, that is so wrong.

Most  survey companies are a bunch of con artists and I despise them for wasting our time.

• Like 3

Yes, I also experience this on a daily basis. I get so angry and want to email the site and cuss them out, tell them they can stick it where the sun don't shine. This is why I have cut down on the amount of time I will spend doing surveys. It sucks to work on a lengthy boring tedious survey, only to have that alert come up at the end. I have dumped so many survey sites because of this. Most of these sites shouldn't even be in business. They should be criminally prosecuted and shut down.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

That happens to me way to often also and I don't believe for a minute they toss your answers into the trash

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

You are allowed to vent over this.  I hate getting to the end and being told they already have their quotas.  I am also noticing that after a few surveys questions that I am given the boot once they get enough info from me.  And I agree, I am sure they use the info they have and they get out of paying.

• Like 2

Vent away. I was just dealing with this. I was at least 10 minutes into a survey, thought I was going to complete it when I suddenly got "please wait while you are redirected.." and then taken back to the main site where I was told I don't qualify. As much as it annoys me to be told automatically I don't qualify or very early on when answering the screening questions, I'd rather it be that way instead of spending all this time only to be screened out. Really frustrating.

• Like 2

On 10/21/2021 at 8:05 PM, Sandy21 said:

Bal and dawn_b_adams

Thanks for your replies as misery loves company! :(

No problem. I had a few yesterday to add to the list HA HA

I’m sure everyone gets this more often than completing a survey

We are sorry to inform you that you have not qualified for this survey. There are many reasons why people don't qualify, which include, but may not be limited to, not fitting the screening criteria, not providing quality responses or other reasons defined by our end client.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, oldchap said:

I’m sure everyone gets this more often than completing a survey

We are sorry to inform you that you have not qualified for this survey. There are many reasons why people don't qualify, which include, but may not be limited to, not fitting the screening criteria, not providing quality responses or other reasons defined by our end client.

That's one vague reason for disqualifying AFTER completion "not providing quality responses or other reasons defined by our end client."  Typical and sad to say the least.

I'm not too annoyed about this latest survey because at least they disqualified me early on, but apparently I was disqualified because I have a washer and dryer in my house?? The qualification questions made it sound like the survey would be about laundry products or washers/dryers. It asked how much of the household's laundry do I do. I answered most of it (which is true). It then asked if I own a washer and dryer in my home. I answered yes. Then suddenly I was redirected to Survey Junkie's site telling me I don't qualify.

So I guess they were looking for people who don't own washer/dryers and do their laundry at a laundromat? :huh: