You Don't Qualify or We've Reached Our Quota

Sandy21

I get this occasionally from Toluna.  It is especially frustrating when the survey is 30 min., very detailed and you are told you have completed.  Then, a screen pops up that it is closed because enough people have taken it.  Why  didn't they tell me that before I got started?

• Like 1

On 10/20/2021 at 5:56 PM, Sandy21 said:

I am just so sick and tired of completing a survey and then not getting credit for its completion. After I've wasted my time taking the survey it infuriates me to get the message " We are sorry, but you don't qualify" or " We've reached our quota", or better yet " This survey is now closed."

This has been happening to me much more now than in the past and it's infuriating. I hate wasting my time. Besides I sometimes think this message pops up because they don't want to pay yet they want to use the info you've given them. 

Thanks for listening to my vent. Anyone else experiencing this frustration now more than ever??

It *is* infuriating, isn't it?! And I absolutely agree with your theory that they're actually USING the data, but getting out of paying for it by saying we didn't qualify, etc. I mean, when you reach 100% on their progress bar, AND the final page says "This is the final page. Thank you for completing the survey" (or similar), and THEN you're told you didn't qualify...no, I don't think so! They've already acknowledged 100% completion, so what am I supposed to believe happens to all that data I submitted? It just disappears in cyberspace? *SMH*

31 minutes ago, LinuxPowered said:

It *is* infuriating, isn't it?! And I absolutely agree with your theory that they're actually USING the data, but getting out of paying for it by saying we didn't qualify, etc. I mean, when you reach 100% on their progress bar, AND the final page says "This is the final page. Thank you for completing the survey" (or similar), and THEN you're told you didn't qualify...no, I don't think so! They've already acknowledged 100% completion, so what am I supposed to believe happens to all that data I submitted? It just disappears in cyberspace? *SMH*

You hit the nail right on the head! Bravo!!!

37 minutes ago, cjsenour said:

I get this occasionally from Toluna.  It is especially frustrating when the survey is 30 min., very detailed and you are told you have completed.  Then, a screen pops up that it is closed because enough people have taken it.  Why  didn't they tell me that before I got started?

Frustrating and a big waste of time!  Sigh

yep, i have seen it more and more.  spend 10 minutes and they disqualify you.  I also get a lot of "Can't record your participation.. you have given inaccurate data".