Your Top Three Most Productive Panels

Duck

Prolific and Epoll are not accepting new people right now.  I am almost ready to cash out from LifePoints, but I have not been eligible for any of the surveys, and sometimes I get two points then, and sometimes I don't.  I think I need 150 points to cash out.  I need to find some new places to do surveys.  I might sign up for Paid Viewpoint.  I have $69 in my Valued Opinions account, but I have not been getting any surveys from them recently, and so I decided to cash out, and when I tried to cash out for $66 of Amazon tonight I got an error message, and I am supposed to contact them about it.

On 10/26/2021 at 3:43 PM, greeneyeddevils said:

Hey Njsurveyman what is Amazon Mechanical Turk? is it profitable?

I only do their short surveys, but there are many other tasks you can do on there for a little cash. I only average about $5/month on there. The surveys are similar to those on Prolific and only pay 10-40 cents on average. 

On 11/1/2021 at 1:40 PM, Njsurveyman said:

I only do their short surveys, but there are many other tasks you can do on there for a little cash. I only average about $5/month on there. The surveys are similar to those on Prolific and only pay 10-40 cents on average. 

Cool..thanks 

Just a few days ago I listed Opinion Outpost as one of my top three most productive panels,  then today  I get frozen out of my account, I  received this e-mail from them.

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, the accuracy and attentiveness of your account activity has been flagged, and upon review of your account, we have been forced to suspend your account.

As a member of our program you may only have one account, provide accurate profile information and survey responses. You must also be thoughtful and attentive in responding to our surveys. When we have concerns about any of these program rules we are obligated to take steps to investigate and unfortunately suspend accounts.

We do not take account suspension lightly and do so only when account issues have been identified. At this time your account has been indefinitely suspended and you will no longer be able to participate in surveys or claim rewards from our website.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Princess

Opinion Outpost

That is the second panel I have been ejected from a panel  in less than a year.  If this trend continues I may be out of the survey taking business before long.  Oh btw,  they stuck me for 22 dollars. Another lesson to not let your reward amounts build up very much because you are likely to get screwed at any time.  I really do get sick of this B.S. 

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...