Anybody else not getting any surveys from Valued Opinion?

NFriday

I got an email saying that Valued Opinion had a survey for me, but when I clicked it on, it said that there were no surveys available.  Usually I have tons of surveys, although unfortunately I am not eligible for most of them.

This is not good.  I am still not getting any surveys from Valued Opinions, and I have $69 in my account.  I just decided it was time to cash out.  I just tried to get three Amazon GC, for $66 total, and when I tried to redeem my cards, I got an error message, and a request to contact them about the error message.  This is why you do not keep too much in your account.

I contacted Valued Opinion with the error message, and I just got a automatic email saying they will get back to me soon.  I was looking on their Q & A though, and it says that they sent a text message to your cell phone with a code that you are supposed to enter before you can redeem your card, and they only allow you to redeem one card at a time during a seven day period.  If you want to redeem more than one, you have to enter it again, and then enter the code they send you.  I am not even sure if I gave them my cell phone number.  My cell phone is charging right now, and then I will check and see if they send me a text message.  I don't remember going through all this the last time I redeemed.

Apparently this verification is new in order to cash out.  I just looked at my account on Valued Opinion, and they never asked me for my cell phone number, and so I don't know how they can send me a text message.

Add me to the list.   I noticed no surveys from these three survey sites that I do for about a week now.   All are run by Dynata.   Opinion world, valued opinion and e-rewards.   I recently cashed out some points on opinion world and since then it appears I have been suspended from all 3 sites and get an error message which means my accts. have been suspended.  I cannot cash out on any of them.   The last time this happened I got a generic message I violated some rule but they would not say which or what and I wound up going to the BBB and filed a complaint to get my accts. reactivated.  

I did get an email from them this morning, and they are going to take a look at my account, and get back to me.  What is frustrating is apparently now before you can cash out they send a text message to your cell phone to verify who you are, but they never asked for my cell phone number.  It looks like you can only cash out for one GC at a time now.  On Valued Opinions Facebook page, there are a lot of people that are not getting any surveys.

I have good news to report.  I just received an email today about Valued Opinions surveys that are available for me.  I was not eligible for any of the ones they sent me, but I logged into my account, and there were six surveys available.  I did a $.25 Pop Rewards survey, and I actually completed it and got my money, even though I got a sad face, and sorry.  I then got a message that I was being compensated for my survey, and I did get my $.25.  I also tried to redeem one Amazon GC, and it went through this time.  I got an email that it went through, and they will forward the GC to me.  I had $69.40 in my account, but I decided to just go for one GC to see if I do get it.  If I do get the GC, then I will try to redeem another one.  I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get those gift cards.  Edit: I just got my gift card.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...