Anyone else had trouble with Cashbackearners?

ang63

Cashbackearners have closed & blocked my account, no explanation & no response to my emails asking why. They haven't had the decency to pay me the money they owe me but, even though they've blocked me from cashmails, they're still sending me survey invites. If I click on them they go through just fine. I'm pretty angry that they seem to think I should continue to earn money for them. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems with them.

They appear to have stopped sending me surveys now. They are in uk, they do cashback, paid emails & surveys. I've been with them for years & I'm really angry that they've blocked my account with no explanation, I've sent them 3 emails none of which have been answered. I've also asked them to pay me the money they owe me but I'm not holding my breath. It makes me furious that companies like this can close your account but not pay what you're owed.

Wee update, I've had a reply, apparently it was a technical issue, my account been unblocked, full apology & cashcoin compensation. I'm glad it's been resolved as it's always been a favourite site. There are so many of these sites that behave appallingly so it's nice to be able to report a satisfactory response.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2021 at 7:21 AM, ang63 said:

Wee update, I've had a reply, apparently it was a technical issue, my account been unblocked, full apology & cashcoin compensation. I'm glad it's been resolved as it's always been a favourite site. There are so many of these sites that behave appallingly so it's nice to be able to report a satisfactory response.

Good.

• 2 years later...

Hi can i please ask how you manto get through to them as i cant log into my account after making my withdrawal keeps saying theres a problem with sending the page i am not very happy as i have been with them since the beginning i signed up in 2009 the year they launched and now all of a sudden they have locked me out yet are still sending me the cashmails but when i click on them it takes me to their home page and wont allow me to sign in

They've had technical problems with the site for the last month which have led to login issues, and they've also made no payments to anyone since about 25th Jan. I've had a payment request sitting idle since the 26th Jan, and have had nothing but empty promises about getting the money. It would seem that Orange Buddies are in financial trouble or are not getting payments from 3rd parties. I've stopped using the site.

Oh wow. I was just planning on joining them too (if they accept US members). Keep us updated if you are ever paid. 

3 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Oh wow. I was just planning on joining them too (if they accept US members). Keep us updated if you are ever paid. 

You would probably have to get paid to Paypal, that's if they ever pay anyone anything ever again. They may flag it up if you gave them a US bank account, and the shop vouchers are useless, even for the British, now they no longer offer Amazon vouchers.