Paidviewpoint - Seeing Longer Surveys With Small Pay

Njsurveyman

They are still one of my favorites, but lately I notice more surveys are running a good 10 minutes long and only paying 25-30 cents. Lately I find myself exiting out of those.

• Like 2

I see a few like that , but the longer ones have been paying higher for the most part. In the last 5 days , have had three at $.56 , $.59 , and $.79

Had one yesterday that wanted me to review 33 different laundry products. Ugh! Estimated to be about 12 minutes long, but having no clue the reward I bailed after seeing the number 33. :51_scream: That's the one thing I don't like about Paid Viewpoint (and a few others), often not knowing how much for how long.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Had one yesterday that wanted me to review 33 different laundry products. Ugh! Estimated to be about 12 minutes long, but having no clue the reward I bailed after seeing the number 33. :51_scream: That's the one thing I don't like about Paid Viewpoint (and a few others), often not knowing how much for how long.

Had that one as well and completed it. It paid $.79 as I recall.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, episemion said:

Had that one as well and completed it. It paid $.79 as I recall.

I got the same one,  paid .79.   Paid View Point takes a lot of the stress out of taking surveys because you know you aren't going to spend a large amount of time and then be told at the end you didn't qualify or even more often get an error message at the end and do not get sent back to the panel for credit.   Also Paid View Point will surprise you every now and then and give you a really good one that pays a couple of bucks or more. 

• Like 1