Anybody belong to Be Forthright?

NFriday

I joined Forthright a few days ago, and I just got my first survey.  It was a $2 survey, but because they liked some of the answers I gave while I was doing the survey, they decided to give me an additional $.50.  I noticed though that it takes 2 1/2 weeks to get your money unless you verify your phone number.  My cell phone needed recharging, and once it gets recharged, I will be willing to let them verify my phone number.

Does anybody here do any of their Pollfish surveys or partner surveys?  I answered the question they needed to approve me for Pollfish and partner surveys.  Apparently partner surveys you can make $10 a day on them.  It sounds to good to be true.  

• Like 1

I've been on Forthright for a while now. Forthright has their own surveys, but they are rare. On those, if they don't disqualify you, you can make $2-$3 on one survey. Even if you disqualify on one of their own surveys, you get a credit. After three credits, you get a $2 bonus. The vast majority of the surveys on Forthright are partner surveys. Those vary in what they offer. I try to get between $1-$3 a day, but for $3, it can take three hours or more of my time. I don't recall having to verify my phone number, but maybe that's a new thing. I'd stay away from the Pollfish surveys. I think those are a rip off. As far as making $10 a day on surveys, nope, not gonna happen. Even in my heyday when I was making upwards of $90-$100/month, I never had any day where I made close to $10 in a day. Well, maybe if you spend 8-10 hours on a day on there, but yuck! On average, I make anywhere from $30-$60/month on there.

• Like 2

It is just the first time you have to verify your phone number.  They send you a text message.  If you do not verify your phone number it takes you two 1/2 weeks to get your money applied to your account.  I got another email from them today with a $3.50 survey that I completed, and then I just completed another $3.50 survey, and I got a $2 bonus for completing three of their surveys, and so I have made $11.50 so far, and plus with the last survey I just completed, they told me that they have a three day market research study that pays $150, that I might be eligible for.  They will have to call me up to ask me a few more questions to determine if I am eligible.  I think all of the three surveys I did were their own surveys.  It sounds like I did way better than usual.  I had never heard of this survey company until Dawn mentioned it, and so I thank her.  I probably spent 1 1/2 hours to earn the $11, and I might be eligible for another $150 later this month.

• Like 2

I think my luck has run out at Be Fortright.  I just spent almost an hour on partner studies, and I did not qualify for any of them, and I have not heard back yet about the $150 market research panel.

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, NFriday said:

I think my luck has run out at Be Fortright.  I just spent almost an hour on partner studies, and I did not qualify for any of them, and I have not heard back yet about the $150 market research panel.

Forthright is one of those that tends to run hot and cold. Some days, I get $3-$5 for two hours of work, some days I come up snake eyes. I wish they had more of their own surveys, can make more on those and then get a credit after attempting three of them. Partner surveys are the usual crap shoot, but they seem to have more than other panels. Hang in there.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with it being hot and cold.  I don't mind theirs, but I rarely get a  partner site survey completed .  I will keep them around, there are much worse out there.

They are much better than rhe average survey site. I never waste my time with their partner surveys, but always attempt their guaranteed loyalty credit (DQ credit just for trying) surveys. Over the summer, I ran into a strange technical glitch with them not letting me submit my email address to get a link to sign into my account. But after contacting their customer service, they were able to correct it. I was told there was a temporary security restriction blocking me from logging in for unknown reasons. 

I rarely get a guaranteed loyalty survey offer from them (maybe once per month), but after 3 DQs I get $2.00 either way. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I just tried to do some partner surveys today, and I was not eligible for any of them.  They had some crazy questions.  One was do you remember everything that happened to you before the age of two.  Another one I got asked if I knew the names of all of the people in the country that I live in.  Are they crazy?  I tried doing surveys for about an hour, but finally gave up.  It was very frustrating.

They are in that class of a few (for me) who are wonderful, but only show up now and then. I usually qualify for most of they offer me - and those bonuses for when I don't are great (2 bucks for every 3 disqualifications; imagine all or any other sites doing that). I've had very little luck with their affiliated/external surveys, partly because they're the same exact ones many of us run into on other sites as we do our daily rounds.

I used to do Poll Fish on their own site for a while, but they discontinued me or their process somehow. I occasionally see or do them elsewhere.

• 11 months later...

Has anybody been getting surveys from Fortright?  I have not gotten any in ages.  I just went to their website last night and tried to sign in, and they sent me a code to sign in.  I have not tried it yet.  I am afraid all they have are partner surveys.

55 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Has anybody been getting surveys from Fortright?  I have not gotten any in ages.  I just went to their website last night and tried to sign in, and they sent me a code to sign in.  I have not tried it yet.  I am afraid all they have are partner surveys.

I do receive them but not very often maybe once a month if I'm lucky