Fewer Surveys for a Lot Less Points That Take More Time to Complete!

Sandy21

Has anyone else noticed this? There seem to be some survey sites offering a lot less surveys and the surveys that are offered are very long surveys for a lot less of an incentive.

Is this a sign of the times? We go into a grocery store and packages are getting smaller and they charge more for smaller amounts. Sale prices are now what the regular prices used to be.

Maybe inflation has hit survey sites too? I am not happy!

• Like 1

Yes, I've noticed it, too. And I don't like it either.

One day last week I took a survey on Branded whose stated time was 2 minutes. It took AN HOUR! Thankfully, they responded appropriately to my complaint, issuing me extra  points and telling me they had removed that survey because the submitter had not given an accurate time. I wish all sites responded that way.

32 minutes ago, LinuxPowered said:

Yes, I've noticed it, too. And I don't like it either.

One day last week I took a survey on Branded whose stated time was 2 minutes. It took AN HOUR! Thankfully, they responded appropriately to my complaint, issuing me extra  points and telling me they had removed that survey because the submitter had not given an accurate time. I wish all sites responded that way.

WOW! I am shocked by Branded. I've never had a positive response from them but glad you did!