If you have had/are having trouble with YourSurveys and their refusal to pay out your earned points...CONTACT ME.

YourSurveysSucks

I'm filing a complaint with state Consumer Protections in Georgia against YourSurveys. If you feel like you have been unfairly disqualified from surveys with no explanation through YourSurveys and they owe you points...please respond to this post. I'm willing to go to battle with this company on your behalf. Proof of help tickets your may have submitted etc... will be a big help!

• Like 5

As you experienced, Your-surveys is a profoundly corrupt corporate culture from points2shop.  I dropped out of there a long while ago. I did make a BBB complaint around 2017.

From the your-surveys privacy policy: "Your-Surveys is a property of Points2shop, LLC, also doing business as P2Sample, based in United States at the following postal address:"

3159 Royal Drive, Suite 360
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
United States of America

I noticed that when visiting points2shop.com, the URL that comes up is Cint, a little research reveals that P2Sample, which owns points2shop LLC, was bought 8/2019 by Cint. So, even with a parent company from a progressive country (Cint is based in Stockholm, Sweden), your-surveys still acts terribly. Probably the original crew is still running the your-surveys panelist sausage grinder.

I'll participate in this, I have a few dialogues with support accusing of me of deception and blocking me. I made a BBB complaint. I also have an email exchange about points award from TAP research surveys that never updated at the Points2Shop that originated the redirect to TAP Research, which were unjustly forfeited, by the parent company points2shop. I knew they would and I let them do it, but not before loading the support dialogue with questions as to what was going to happen. I've written about TAP Research incompetence on SP as well.

let's rumble.

• Like 2

I also filed a BBB case last week...BBB suggested going to mediation...I agreed, YourSurveys bowed out...yet somehow BBB simply closed the case without any change to their rating etc...I'll be making a call to that BBB today to get an explanation from the case worker. I'll keep you posted.

• Sad 1

I exit out of any of their surveys , so it's been a long time since I've dealt with them. But I wish you luck because they are the worst company.

I got a survey from them through Forthright this evening.  It asked the superhero question.  I have not gotten a survey from them in ages.  I was deemed ineligible though.

On 11/3/2021 at 4:54 PM, YourSurveysSucks said:

I'm filing a complaint with state Consumer Protections in Georgia against YourSurveys. If you feel like you have been unfairly disqualified from surveys with no explanation through YourSurveys and they owe you points...please respond to this post. I'm willing to go to battle with this company on your behalf. Proof of help tickets your may have submitted etc... will be a big help!

I wish you the best of luck, without doubt your surveys are one of, if not the worst company out there. I have complained myself on here about them.

They would do reversals on you for no reason, take quality score points away from you for no reason and there customer service is an abomination.

I remember their page being so slow as well, never been updated, awful company and hopefully they disappear soon.