Opinion Outpost no surveys for almost a week

LinuxPowered

UPDATE: They had suspended me--and, apparently, a whole lot of other people, too, for no apparent reason. Now they've let me back in, so this thread is irrelevant.

==========================

Is anyone else having this issue? For almost a week, I've had *no* surveys available on OO at all. I'm referring to being logged in and on my 'surveys' and/or 'dashboard' pages, i.e., 

https://www.opinionoutpost.com/auth/surveys

https://www.opinionoutpost.com/auth/dashboard

I've tried multiple browsers and devices; I've cleared cache and cookies; nothing has helped. I've also contacted OO (multiple times) but haven't heard back yet.

Replying to myself! :-)

Soon after posting this yesterday, I received an e-mail from OO telling me they've suspended my account, blah blah blah....the same exact verbiage others have posted. So that explains why I hadn't had any surveys the last few days.

Oh well...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LinuxPowered said:

Replying to myself! :-)

Soon after posting this yesterday, I received an e-mail from OO telling me they've suspended my account, blah blah blah....the same exact verbiage others have posted. So that explains why I hadn't had any surveys the last few days.

Oh well...

They also let me go I think I was with them for about 10 years

They used to be great but now not so much

So I won't miss them

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

They also let me go I think I was with them for about 10 years

They used to be great but now not so much

So I won't miss them

I just wish they'd have the decency to explain *why* I/we got suspended. I've done absolutely nothing [that I'm aware of] that broke any rules or in any way should've caused being kicked out. But it looks like we all get he same canned, irrelevant, nonspecific e-mail that doesn't shed any light on how or why they suspended us.

• Thanks 1