BACK IN on Opinion Outpost! Should I accept it?

LinuxPowered

I sent OO a very thoughtful message telling them I had no idea why they'd booted me, that their canned message has been received by many other people besides me, and that in the real world, when one is accused of wrongdoing, they're given the opportunity to know WHAT they did, so they can try to defend or exonerate themselves.

Next thing you know, I get a very brief e-mail from them saying:

Hello ------

We’re sorry to hear you have had issues with your account. We have investigated the issue and your account is now active again.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

---------

Opinion Outpost

What do you think? Should I go back? I've already responded telling them I'm still scratching my head over being booted without explanation. I said that without knowing what I did, I can't work on fixing it. I also said that if it was an error on their part, they ought to at least tell me that. Would you go back, or just be done with it? As noted elsewhere, I was cashing out $10 every 1-3 days (I didn't realize it was that often until looked at my PayPal history yesterday), so I'd definitely like to go back, but I don't want another out-of-the-blue suspension....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jdubfla said:

Happened to me as well. But I went back and havent had a problem since. 

That's good to know. Thanks.

Was that recent? Just wondering, since mine was--and there were apparently quite a few people kicked out around the same time.

I was booted a few weeks ago.  I just sent them a groveling email.  Let's see if they let me back in or not.  At least I would like to be able to cash out the money I have accumulated with them. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, peach6 said:

I was all booted a few weeks ago but I really don't miss them no't going to beg them to give me another chance since I never did anything wrong

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. But it's exactly BECAUSE I hadn't done anything wrong that I bothered asking them WTF?! And then they reinstated me. If I had known they were right, and I really had broken some rule or provided inconsistent responses, etc., I would've just let it go and moved on. When I know I'm right, I want explanations!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LinuxPowered said:

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. But it's exactly BECAUSE I hadn't done anything wrong that I bothered asking them WTF?! And then they reinstated me. If I had known they were right, and I really had broken some rule or provided inconsistent responses, etc., I would've just let it go and moved on. When I know I'm right, I want explanations!

I was booted from One Opinion on the same day not sure if there is some connection there

23 hours ago, peach6 said:

I was booted from One Opinion on the same day not sure if there is some connection there

From reading other posts, it does look like there's some kind of tie between the two sites, though I'm not sure what. Did you get the same canned e-mail those of us who were booted off Opinion Outpost did? Someone else posted it in another thread; I can paste mine in if you need to see it. If they're the same....well, that would go a long way toward tying the two sites to each other.

11 hours ago, LinuxPowered said:

From reading other posts, it does look like there's some kind of tie between the two sites, though I'm not sure what. Did you get the same canned e-mail those of us who were booted off Opinion Outpost did? Someone else posted it in another thread; I can paste mine in if you need to see it. If they're the same....well, that would go a long way toward tying the two sites to each other.

Same response