Anybody have any problems logging into Valued Opinions

NFriday

I just tried to do a survey on Valued Opinions, and I got a 404 error message.  It said they are working on it, and it asked me to log in again.  It would not let me log in again though.  I have made a total of $.10 on surveys today.  I spent over 30 minutes on Be Forthright parner surveys, but I was not eligible for any of them.  I made $.10 DQ for a survey at Clear Voice.  

I was able to log into Valued Opinions today, but after spending one hour doing surveys, I was only able to complete one $1 survey.  I got a ton of surveys from Dynata that asked me how many people worked at my place of employment and the level of business done.  I ended up not doing any of those because I am retired, and none of those questions apply to me.  It was really frustrating.

Anybody here get any surveys through Valued Opinion today where you had to download your VIN number on your car?  I got a lot of surveys that asked that, and I passed on all of them.  They told me it was totally safe to do this, but I don't know about that.  They were just looking to see what kind of car I had.

• 3 weeks later...