dynata

elsielc

well, i got the message "inconsistencies in your answers, you are terminated".  from valuedopinons.  i sent back  letter asking why, how come,... etc.  within 48 hours 4 other dynata panels sent me the same message.  luckily i have learned to cash out as soon as i get to the threshold... but with 'minimums' needed to cash out, you can't get all that is owed to you.

it's the end of year cleanup; get rid of the old people, etc. etc.  

i'm a member of other non-dynata panels and have never gotten terminated or anything.

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry that happened to you. I usually have bad experiences with dynata surveys, usually redirected to their surveys via Survey Junkie. It seems they dislike the answers I give to their short-answer questions ("what is your fave meal, what are its ingredients", "what is the best trip you've ever taken" etc).

Dynata are just outright crooks, no other way to say it. They terminated me with zero cause and I had around $29 USD in my account when they did so. Just read all of the reviews from people to whom they have done the exact same thing. I'd love to know how much money they have stolen from people over the past several years... all without any criminal charges pressed (to the best of my knowledge).

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I got an au.dynata survey through Valued Opinions this evening.  The survey started out by asking me If I was planning on buying any of these in the past six months?  From the start I knew the survey would be bad news.  It then asked me if I owned any musical instruments, and what brand.  I finally got disconnected from the survey.  They took too long to respond.  I then got a study from reptrack, which was the total opposite, and I got $1.50 for that survey.  That survey asked me to rate PNC bank and Microsoft.  I know a whole lot more about Microsoft.  

6 hours ago, NFriday said:

I got an au.dynata survey through valued opinions this evening.  The survey started out by asking me If I was planning on buying any of these in the past six months?  From the start I knew the survey would be bad news.  It then asked me if I owned any musical instruments, and what brand.  I finally got disconnected from the survey.  They took too long to respond.  I then got a study from reptrack, which was the total opposite, and I got $1.50 for that survey.  That survey asked me to rate PNC bank and Microsoft.  I know a whole lot more about Microsoft.  

Had a similar experience with a survey recently. It asked several demographic type questions upfront and I got a message that my answers were not consistent. Went back over the responses and they were consistent with the present situation. Possibly they had stored info and present data varied. 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2022 at 6:33 AM, episemion said:

Had a similar experience with a survey recently. It asked several demographic type questions upfront and I got a message that my answers were not consistent. Went back over the responses and they were consistent with the present situation. Possibly they had stored info and present data varied. 

That's like years ago they asked me demo questions and then said I sped through the survey.

• Like 1

Many years ago I was let go from a survey co the reason given I was a Speedy

I don't remember which one it was but I remember I did really well with them

I pretty much begged to be given another chance I would slow down but they wouldn't take me back

I don't beg anymore lol

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, mnleona said:

I got a call from them the other day on my landline and I hung up. Do not  know where they got my number as I am not with them.

THIS is really odd! But I do think panels share information

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There is a site called PrizeRebel (has anyone ever heard of them?) which I use, and they have suspended Dynata surveys for some reason.  Maybe because their surveys always start with 10 pages of the SAME questions over and over, which you have to repeat every time lol!  Looks like people finally got fed up with it and don't bother anymore.  I for one am glad to see the back of that tedious process.  Just stick with Swagbucks and Prolific (and Prizerebel)!