Do You Let Survey Sites Record You For Extra Rewards?

Sandy21

Today was the first day that I allowed a survey site to record me through my webcam for an extra reward. I was shocked at how short the exercise was and I actually got my extra reward!  

Does anyone here do this on a regular basis or have you done it in the past and will do it in the future? Thanks for your input

It depends on the site. With Qmee, there are quite a few webcam surveys that only take a very short amount of time, and sometimes I can get $1.50 or more for five minutes or so. Other sites not so much. I’ve tried webcam surveys on other sites and got screwed. But if I can find some like the ones on Qmee, I’m perfectly willing to do a five minute survey for $1.50.

3 hours ago, LinuxPowered said:

No, I don't do those. At all. I'm just uncomfortable with the whole idea--especially since I hate the way I look on video! :)

I can relate to that! Hate the way I look too!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

It depends on the site. With Qmee, there are quite a few webcam surveys that only take a very short amount of time, and sometimes I can get $1.50 or more for five minutes or so. Other sites not so much. I’ve tried webcam surveys on other sites and got screwed. But if I can find some like the ones on Qmee, I’m perfectly willing to do a five minute survey for $1.50.

I will do them in the future but pick and choose the site. Thanks!

I would not do it for $1.50, but I have done some market research studies via zoom since the pandemic has curtailed most live panels.  I have a study with a market research place being paid by Medicare, and I have been with the study for over a year.  They contact me at least once a month, and ask me a few questions and for those I get a $5 Amazon GC, if it takes any longer then they pay me more.  A couple of times they have asked me to participate in a 15 minute zoom session with them, and they pay me $30.  There have been a few other market research studies where I have been paid at least $75, and sometimes more.  Most of the market research studies are still being done remotely.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I can relate to that! Hate the way I look too!

Agree. Not fond of seeing pics of myself. Not a worry with the surveys - no webcam.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I did the webcams occasionally when I first started doing surveys, but once I realized that I usually look like I've just gotten out of bed, I thought better of it. :lol:

I think that's when they send them out - when you look your worst.

• Haha 1