Looking for printer advice?

NFriday

Hi- I have $557 in my account at Amazon.  I need a new printer, but I don't see any deals on printers there.  One of my sisters just told me yesterday that I should get one there anyway.  I am interested in a multifunction laser or one of the Epson eco tanks.  Sam's Club had one of the Epson eco tanks on sale for $80 less than Amazon for Black Friday, but it was gone within hours.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi- I wanted to get the printer at Amazon because I had all that money in my account.  I ended up ordering an Epson ecotank printer on Amazon on Sunday.  I had a hard time finding a printer that I wanted that was being shipped and sold by Amazon in case I had to return it.  I am supposed to get the printer around the end of this month, but that depends on whether Amazin gets the printer before then.  Right now, they do not have it in stock.  I order six other items too, and I have gotten two of them already, and the other four I am supposed to get tomorrow.  Now I only have about $80 left in my Amazon account, and so I have to start doing more surveys.  I have $40 more I could cash out right now.  I have not gotten a lot of surveys the last few weeks though because of the holidays.  I was supposed to get an Amazon card yesterday from Tango for $5, but I have not gotten it yet.