ccb fastmap /consumer voice

mark_e

Hi all,

Has anyone heard of this company.

https://www.ccbfastmap.com/ConsumerVoice/login.aspx

I've been a member for about 4 years, although never had a reward from them as their claim level is £45 and I've only ever got a small n umber of surveys each year.

Unfortunately I've not got any further surveys from them for almost a year despite being only £1.90 off my first claim.

I emailed them to ask if they still do paid surveys and the email bounced back.

Does anyone else subscribe to this panel and has ever had an actual payment from them or any problems?

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I've also been a member since 2007 & just £3.70 from the £45 payout limit. I haven't received a survey invitation with an incentitve since June 2010, only prize draw surveys.

I would also be interested if anyone has actually received a payout from them.

• 3 months later...

Nice to see i'm not the only one being scammed by these people!

Same story, got to almost £45.00 then its prize draws only. I checked the terms of the prize draw with the latest survey, entry to the draw closed 6 months before the survey invite!

They offered a £5.00 bonus for recruiting new members, what a surprise no £5.00 and all queries are ignored.

I still complete some of their surveys but just put rubbish answers in.

• 2 months later...

Eggsactly the same for me - £41.30 to date no paid surveys since May 2010.

Considering enrolling a 'friend' - anyone been credited the £5 for that ?

Emailed our mate 'Chris@ccb...' several times over the last couple of years and just get the sandard reply -"still on panel, being sent surveys depends on your criteria, blah, blah"

Truth is criteria = anywhere close to payout and you have had it.

Pretty close to fraud imho !

I just went to the main site and I noticed that their website copyright has not been updated since 2010 so it is entirely possible that this panel is no longer in business. Have you tried calling them?

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone else noticed that the first 4 post were from 4 different users who have only made one post to this site?Plus they are all from overseas?How strange 1 person from overseas would make one post and get 3 other followers to post from overseas.Just thought it funny !

That original post was made back in 2/11 why even bother answering to it at this point?

Has anyone else noticed that the first 4 post were from 4 different users who have only made one post to this site?Plus they are all from overseas?How strange 1 person from overseas would make one post and get 3 other followers to post from overseas.Just thought it funny !

That original post was made back in 2/11 why even bother answering to it at this point?

It's far more likely that they googled and found this thread and contributed their experience to it. From looking at the site, it was for people in the UK so it's not too likely that a lot of people from the states would be posting about it.

• 1 month later...

I've been researching this company due to 'supsicions'

This is my post from this thread where MANY others have stopped receiving surveys just before they get to £45.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... st52227413

Hello, I too have been with this survey company for 5 years, during which I completed surveys that got me within £1.90 of the then stated £45 withdrawal limit.

For the last 2 years I have received 0 surveys worth any cash incentives, making it impossible to get over the £45.

Last year however they offered £5 for introducing a friend and I introduced 3 friends, one of which has just completed the 2 qualifying surveys, meaning I am now entitled to £5 credit on my account taking me over the £45.

As yet however they have not credited my account with the £5 and on speaking to 'Helen' she says they are a bit behind adding this credit so I should wait 2 weeks.

If I am not credited within 2 weeks I shall take this matter further.

I suggest anyone effected also initially contacts them on 0207 242 0702 ESPECIALLY if they should be crediting your account with £5 to take you over the pay out level.

If anyone would also like to leave me a message here, then maybe if there are enough of us we can do something about this as a group.

You can also email me at [email protected] and this will be forwarded to my main email address.

I'm sure we can sort this out together.

• 5 months later...

Thought I'd post an update ....

2 years ago, I worked out there was no way I was going to get past the £45 threshold.

So, I referred a couple of 'friends'. After waiting over 6 months and calling the CCB Fastmap office as to why they had not been contacted, they finally get their registration emails.

These were promptly completed, and it then took at least another 6 months for them to get their first surveys through.

Some time after that I saw that their accounts were credited with their £1.80's, but still no referral fee to me.

More calls to the CCB office, and eventually ONE £5 referral was added to my account. I queried why the 2nd one wasn't there, and they had no record of that referral ! - although the 2nd 'friend' was still getting surveys.

At that point I gave up the chase for the other referral and requested my payout... not suprisingly that took over 6 weeks and when it came - it wasn't for the full amount in my account, just the £45.

I do loads of other surveys and find them all absolutely genuine, especially regarding payouts. The CCB crew are without doubt simply a set of con artists, sending out rubbish surveys that are an absolute waste of time.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KEEP WELL AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw - to the earlier poster - I am in the UK, its just my network server thats in the US!

• 3 months later...

Hi, I've been trying to find out about Consumervoice. I know that these posts are old ones but I've only just found them. Earlier posts mention that they think it strange that four of the posts are not from the U.S. but, like me, I think they found them on an English site. Anyway, has anyone found a solution to this problem or are we all stuck without any payment, and is there anything that we can do? Just thought it might be worth asking, thanks. Hope someone can reply!