$100 market research through Valued Opinion

NFriday

Hi- I had not heard from Valued Opinion for at least a week, and so I decided to log into my account.  There were six surveys available for me, and as I did them or got denied, more showed up on my dashboard.  One of the surveys was recruiting people for a $100 market research panel that is going to take place this Wednesday evening.  I said I was interested in it, but I was deemed ineligible.  I forget what it was about.  I had another survey that I started, but while I was in the middle of the survey, they decided to take the survey down for maintenance and they told me to come back at 6:00am, and finish the survey.  One of the surveys asked me if I had any children, and it gave different age groups, and for each age group I was supposed to tell how many children I had.  It also had a box you could click to let them know that you did not have any children.  I clicked on the 0-3 age group, and they had all the way from 0 to 20 you could select.  How many persons have 20 children under the age of three, or even have 20 children total.

I made $10 on surveys, but then I decided it was time to quit.  I still have another six surveys I could have tried