Proves companies don't bother reading queries

oldchap

Did a survey from Pure Profile, got to question about 'How many people live in your household' the 2 choices adults over 18 & children under 18. There just 2 adults so answered with 0 in children - but error (see attached) each value must be greater than or equal to 1. So answered 1 & was able to complete.

Sent them a query as there is obviously a problem with code:-

"On demographics page wouldn’t let me move on (see attached) - there are no children in my house, but putting 0 (the truth) I got error. So I put one (not true) and it worked!"

today got a reply

Thanks for getting in touch.

It appears that this study has now been paused which is why you were unable to continue. We're sorry to hear that you weren't able to fully participate in this activity. There are a given number of responses we need for each activity and once we have the required amount, the activity is closed. If the activity goes live again we'll add it straight back into your Pureprofile feed. We apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused you. Please let us know if we can help with anything further.

Does that really answer my query!

77491BB9-0F9A-4D7F-A007-1BB5A1F07BF7.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I strongly suspect that much of this 'customer service' is automated, with no actual humans anywhere near. Having said that, not all companies are the same: Qmee customer service is very good in my experience.

• Like 2

Yeah, probably a 'bot answered. I don't think these sites have a lot of humans, and those people are likely overloaded with complaints. 

• Like 1