Is Branded Surveys Worth Joining?

cricket

I just signed up and the points seem so low. The surveys look like the surveys on Tellwut that I sometimes do and am always disqualified. There are so few good companies left so I figured I'd try Branded since someone mentioned it here. Are they better than most? Any information on your experience would be very appreciated.

I quit awhile ago. They constantly take away points for long surveys days or weeks after you complete them, usually 250 points or more . There is really is no explanation as to why, just that your answers were unacceptable by the sponsor of the survey. I also would finish a long survey and after the fact be told that i didn't qualify. I finally gave up cashed out.

But some people are happy with them. I guess it all depends. 

• Like 1

I just finshed a survey and no credit. I am up to the gold level and it took me a long time to get there. I think they have really improved and so I do them daily. I get the gift cards and they usually come pretty fast. Sometimes, like other survey sites, I finish and no credit. Give them a try.  I will stay with them 

On 12/9/2021 at 11:41 PM, cricket said:

I just signed up and the points seem so low. The surveys look like the surveys on Tellwut that I sometimes do and am always disqualified. There are so few good companies left so I figured I'd try Branded since someone mentioned it here. Are they better than most? Any information on your experience would be very appreciated.

They are awful. I gave up on them years ago, not sure if they have got better but I will never bother with them again.

They take points off of you and hope you don't notice. They did this three times to me and when I emailed them about it, they put them back.

I wouldn't bother, but if you do join, keep a close eye on your points.

• Sad 1

On 12/10/2021 at 12:18 AM, Sandy21 said:

I quit awhile ago. They constantly take away points for long surveys days or weeks after you complete them, usually 250 points or more . There is really is no explanation as to why, just that your answers were unacceptable by the sponsor of the survey. I also would finish a long survey and after the fact be told that i didn't qualify. I finally gave up cashed out.

But some people are happy with them. I guess it all depends. 

They did this to me, they took points, but I got them back, but why are they taking points away? Very shady. Awful scam company in my opinion

Thanks everyone for replies. Well, I did two surveys and after 20 minutes each, got the message "The survey is full, quota filled". How about telling us before we waste our time? Based on this and the comments you made, I'm finished with them. Unsubscribing. Plus, they didn't reply to my emails.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, cricket said:

Thanks everyone for replies. Well, I did two surveys and after 20 minutes each, got the message "The survey is full, quota filled". How about telling us before we waste our time? Based on this and the comments you made, I'm finished with them. Unsubscribing. Plus, they didn't reply to my emails.

Typical!!! Then they can use our data for free!

I still use them only for their quick guaranteed 5 pt daily poll. It takes me about a year to cash out by just doing their daily poll. As far as their other survey...complete trash. I would DQ 99.9% of the time and even when I didn't DQ, the promised points given were always less and survey always longer than initially stated. Branded is only good for their Daily Polls. 

I still have them in my rotation/stable. I do or get what I think I can get and move on. I too have had those periods when they whack you for points for surveys submitted a while ago. Sent a complaining email once, and got a partial refund/credit, which suggests somebody there has some leeway in these matters. That's still troubling, because it seems maybe these supposed policies aren't etched in stone.

I've been a member of Branded Surveys for over 6 months now.  I can't tell you how frustrating it is sometimes when you spend 15+ minutes taking a survey, and then they say it is closed or you don't qualify.  If you rush through a survey, they will deduct points from your quality score.  But yet they send a ton of emails telling you to open ASAP for the next survey.  What's worse, is that they sometimes reject a survey a week or two later and you have no idea why.  There doesn't seem to be anyone available to send email about issues that come up.  They do pay promptly though and I'd recommend you cash out on a weekly basis.  

But the biggest issue I've noticed is with the Leaderboards.  Most of the surveys I've taken have point and money values from 5 cents to 4 dollars.  And many surveys take longer than 10 to 20 minutes to respond to.  Even if you spend like 6 or 8 hours in a day responding to the higher value surveys, the MOST I ever got in a day was like $12.  The thing is, that if you look at the leaderboards with money values, how are people getting $40 or $50+ per day from these surveys?  And even worse, there are a number of panelists that are getting $400 to $500 a month.  Is this a scam by Branded Surveys in the rankings to get more people to participate or is there something else more shady going on for the top earners?    Yes there are some special surveys that can have focus groups or off line activities where you can earn $25 - 50+ for participating, but that comes directly from the private company sponsoring the survey and NOT from Branded Surveys.     So how are there so many panelists earning these high rewards?

• Like 3

Branded went into decline, at least from the stand point of a serious panelist, with a daily rotation. This began a few years ago, when Branded decided to "improve" the surveys and panelists' experience. The started by hiring black-holes to run the panelist forums and take support requests, Some support requests reach escape velocity and make it out, because they are light weight palliative responses support. so i do the daily fiver and profile updates. Lately there has been a trend ask how much the panelists like the variuos features of branded, and quite a few state they like or really like. However, there was one salient survey, how many other survey panels the members of branded are active on. Most are just on Branded some some do a few. I think that means the most comon panelist has very shallow depth of experience. I don't know if that's the case for other panels, but if the tolerance of crappy service from support is an indicator, probably yes.  I use to submit creative feedback, but it frequently wasn't even acknowledged. So now I just  apprise panels of my lousy experiences that I post on review boards and if i'm lucky there's a denatured response from the automated human. 

So yeah, branded ran themselves into the ground, ignored the skilled panelists that pay attention and had experience to formulate a cogent sentence.

So I stick around with Branded for the anthropological and meager daily rewards, I try stuff and watch what happens.. For instance I had a spate of sterilized responses from support and was ticked. I was ticked enough to spend a few hours settting my profile to "none of the above", "preferred not to say", other, no, and ambiguous. After awhile i noticed that it it didn't change the survey, offerings.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No, it stinks - the pay is awful, the screen-out rate is high and when you're screened out you're shifted on to a new survey of unknown length or pay without being asked first. Ignore the recommendation on this site and on Save the Student - they are both being paid to shill for this scummy site.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2021 at 5:12 PM, Steve2021 said:

I've been a member of Branded Surveys for over 6 months now.  I can't tell you how frustrating it is sometimes when you spend 15+ minutes taking a survey, and then they say it is closed or you don't qualify.  If you rush through a survey, they will deduct points from your quality score.  But yet they send a ton of emails telling you to open ASAP for the next survey.  What's worse, is that they sometimes reject a survey a week or two later and you have no idea why.  There doesn't seem to be anyone available to send email about issues that come up.  They do pay promptly though and I'd recommend you cash out on a weekly basis.  

But the biggest issue I've noticed is with the Leaderboards.  Most of the surveys I've taken have point and money values from 5 cents to 4 dollars.  And many surveys take longer than 10 to 20 minutes to respond to.  Even if you spend like 6 or 8 hours in a day responding to the higher value surveys, the MOST I ever got in a day was like $12.  The thing is, that if you look at the leaderboards with money values, how are people getting $40 or $50+ per day from these surveys?  And even worse, there are a number of panelists that are getting $400 to $500 a month.  Is this a scam by Branded Surveys in the rankings to get more people to participate or is there something else more shady going on for the top earners?    Yes there are some special surveys that can have focus groups or off line activities where you can earn $25 - 50+ for participating, but that comes directly from the private company sponsoring the survey and NOT from Branded Surveys.     So how are there so many panelists earning these high rewards?

A scam 100%