The reskinned IPSOS/i-Say is worse than before

schludermann

Well i tried the new Ipsos and it's worse. I wonder what their software acceptance testers were, yes men?  All surveys are now routers and I was looped five times before I aborted, there are no longer survey time estimates,  screen outs are only a point, and the poll predictor doesn't work.  They use some of your old account info and require it to be refreshed before every survey attempt and then ignore the information, requiring the panelist to re-enter the same old information over and over.  For a company so reliant on information, I wonder why Ipsos requires panelist tedium. They now deliberately incorporate attention checks that must be answered correctly. The attention checks are very obvious.. The payouts seem the same, but I have not tried to claim a reward yet. I'm not sure I'm inclined to work up to the payout threshold.

I don't recommend The new i-say.

I submitted a support ticket to Ipsos apprising them of this post

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• schludermann changed the title to The reskinned IPSOS/i-Say is worse than before

Yep ,I got sent a invite ,then it said so many minutes for so many points ,next thing you know ,I was back answering other questions ,then it happened again same questions ,I finally got a sorry this survey is full or you may have already taken it .

I am so not liking this "new " site .  I am gonna try to hang on to cash out ,but I think this may be the end of the road .I try all the surveys and even though they show on the home page each one does not go anywhere .

I sent a support ticket on the last few days of the old site . I did a survey got all the way to the end and then it says sorry this survey is not a good fit .I wasted 20 plus minutes for a measly 5 points . Never heard back from them .

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

I'm in Canada & was getting email after email from Ipsos saying how this is going to be a new site & so on & when it launches it turns out to be garbage...nothing that they've done has improved the site at all...why fix something that's not broken? the old site you could see how many minutes it takes you for a survey now on the new one all is see is how many points you can earn & no clue how long the actual survey takes...no clue why they revamped the site but it's worse than it was before

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I actually just terminated my membership with them.  With the new format, you couldn't opt out of emails about surveys (and they always send so many darn emails!) . Also last year, I did a home test for them and never got points for it after the follow up survey. Went back and forth a bit on email about it, then I just let it go. I only had 50 points in my account and figured I was never going to get enough for another cashout, so I just decided to quit them.  

They sent out an apology email this morning basically saying to stop emailing support about all of the problems with the website (lol), and that they know about it and are working to fix the issues. We'll see, I guess. :rolleyes:

Had to laugh at their email...basically they're telling us that their revamp of their website is poop...lol

As you are aware, we recently remodeled our survey community website and renamed ourselves Ipsos iSay. During this process, we’ve run into a number of obstacles and technical glitches that prevented us from introducing the new website as smoothly as we had hoped.

We recognize these issues and are aware that many of our Ipsos iSay community members are understandably frustrated. Please know that we are working tirelessly behind the scenes to make improvements and provide you with a better experience. During this time, we request that you do not contact our member support team when you encounter errors on the site – we are aware of and actively repairing these problems.

Your continued loyalty as an Ipsos iSay member is truly appreciated, and we value the privilege of providing you with a platform to share your opinions and influence the world around you.

Please accept our apologies,
The Ipsos iSay Team

Yeah, they suck. Got one of their surveys through another site, answered all the questions, had successfully completed the survey, and got declined at the end. From now on, if I get any of their surveys through the sites I belong to, I will just X out. They shouldn't be in business.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The new site stinks ,the only good thing is that the rewards came fast .I am lucky I finally reached 5 dollar amount to cash out ,but I am seriously thinking of just quitting .Lately I have been getting tons of email ,all of them lately  ,have came up you have already done this survey or this survey is no longer available .some even redirect back to their old web site .