Confirmed: Tellwut forces members to engage routers

schludermann

I've been haranguing Tellwut on their reliance of 3rd party routes and while Tellwut vociferously asserts they don't. Well, they don't for "internal" surveys, oft low quality, Rump provocative, surveys created by members. However, the external surveys that are required at least every two weeks is another matter, they are routers. The points I agree to at the start, are awarded, if you make all the ways through, but it may take three or more router passes to get to the end. Tellwut Support repeatedly defends the position that routers are not allowed. However, it keeps happening. To me this means several things, 1) Tellwut incompetent, they don't know what is happening and don't care, since it's been happening so long, I kinda lean towards this from my prior interactions with support. 2) Tellwut is impotent at enforcing their contract with external firms they field surveys for. 3) They are disreputable and dishonest. Support does award ineffectual and insufficient amount of points if a support ticket i opened. Meaning, if I was lead to a router and cycled several times before aborting or exiting, I want the stated points to undertake the survey "X" the number of loops. I think the panelist community should weigh in on Tellwut's integrity for that determination.

I think Panels should be transparent about routers. If it's a router, state it very clearly at the onset. Use the industry language too. Some panelists don't mind, let them at it. Perhaps that the caliber of panelist the clients should use when making their analysis of the survey resullts. I don't want to waste time on a route and would preferred to skip.

I apprised Tellwut of this post, Let's see if there is a position for veiled routers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BRAVO, schludermann!!! 

All your points are VERY well-made. I've been having enormous problems with Tellwut as of late, really having problems taking surveys. After getting 10 minutes of runaround and repeatedly answering question after question, many times asked the same thing three or four times after being routed and rerouted,  I am told I don't qualify or survey is closed. What a waste of time.

I am very disappointed in Tellwut as I thought that they were on of the 'good guys"

Lets see what they have to say for themselves!

Thank you for your post here!

The problem with Tellwut is even after you get qualified and complete a survey it is not worth your time.   Surveys are very low paying. According to my calculations each Tellwut point is worth about a quarter of a cent.  Than means a 100 point survey pays 25 cents and a 50 point survey pays 12.5.  Occasionally there is a longer survey or two  but they are in the minority.  Why would I want to spin my wheels with Tellwut's low paying surveys when I can go to another panel  and earn much more.   After about a month of giving it an honest try I think I am going to just abandon them.   Someone please straighten me out if I have this all wrong. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Duck said:

The problem with Tellwut is even after you get qualified and complete a survey it is not worth your time.   Surveys are very low paying. According to my calculations each Tellwut point is worth about a quarter of a cent.  Than means a 100 point survey pays 25 cents and a 50 point survey pays 12.5.  Occasionally there is a longer survey or two  but they are in the minority.  Why would I want to spin my wheels with Tellwut's low paying surveys when I can go to another panel  and earn much more.   After about a month of giving it an honest try I think I am going to just abandon them.   Someone please straighten me out if I have this all wrong. 

I have done well with them in the past as long as I get surveys with a high point values. This has happened a lot in the past but they are few and far between as of late. I just don't seem to qualify for much anymore or survey have reached their quota. This is especially true on the weekend when there seems to be a lot less surveys to take or even none at all available for me. Maybe the weekend problem is because of the extra 50 points they offer? I am baffled as to why I just don't qualify much anymore or so many surveys are closed. I have noticed that there are a LOT more members and the number of surveys has not significantly increased. This could also be the problem. Whatever it is, I am not happy. 

• Like 1

Tellwut is now owned by paradagam sample.I am so dissapointed with site now too.I dont have a lot of trust for paradgam sample. dont like the cookies the use and the dam tracking.Sandy you dont have it wrong at all.I wonder why we allow these surveys to walk all over is.I find it sad but when i finally reach cashout I will call it a day.wish you guys the best

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kaminikij said:

Tellwut is now owned by paradagam sample.I am so dissapointed with site now too.I dont have a lot of trust for paradgam sample. dont like the cookies the use and the dam tracking.Sandy you dont have it wrong at all.I wonder why we allow these surveys to walk all over is.I find it sad but when i finally reach cashout I will call it a day.wish you guys the best

Thank you so much for this information, kaminikij! I really had no idea that Tellwut is now owned by another company. So much has changed and the changes have not been good for me at all. This new development explains it all...sigh!