Sorry wrong panel

spider

I was attempting a survey through Swagbucks, and instead of redirecting back to the site when I DQ, I got redirected  into my Tellwut account,  Anyone else experience this or am I just magical

ps. that means I didn't get my DQ swagbuck either. grrrrr

• Like 1

This is a good indicator hoe incestious the survey industry is. I have had wiffs in the past that every panelist get's a "unique id". It was leaked to me, by a bragging mysurvey support agent, that everyone get's an ID, whether they like it or not, to prevent repeating surveys across multiple panels that field the same survey for a client. You would see evidence of this when staring a survey you've never taken before and it halts and terminates with a message you already completed it. Whether it's true of not. The ID is made up of identifiable technology on the machine, most computers have a unique enough hardware, OS and app build that this can be done and assigned a value, it doesn't matter if you know this or not and it's share with other panels.

• Like 2

Just had one on mypoints and I finished it and it routed me to Swagbucks and said that I had DQ'd.  I went to mypoints and let them know and by golly I finally got my points.  I also got credit for 12,500 or something near that.  Not sure where that came from because I do surveys that don't credit right away.  And then 2 days later they took it back.  No explanation.  Oh well.  Is Tellwut looped in with mypoints and Swagbucks?

And I had it happen again and it was for a lot of points.  It took me over 40 minutes and when it took me back when I had finished, I was in Swagbucks.  But this time they couldn't find that I had completed it on mypoints. I am thinking of only doing their stuff on the weekends and free up time for others.  Not many others though.  I am trying to only do a few sites now.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

And then this past weekend I finished 2 surveys that were over 100 points each and didn't get credit.  What I got was a message stating that As-You-Know-The-Points-Will-Be-Added-Later message.  I read the fine print and it was no where on those surveys.  I can see the shriveling up of surveys for me.  Guess I should be looking for a part time job.

I too get those misdirects between my points Inboxdollars and Swagbucks.  They all sleep together. They have gotten a little better in warning before you take the survey it might not credit immediately which irks me to no end. I usually skip them but every now and then i get the dreaded pop up with the same saying.  How I track it and follow up on getting the credit.  With my points click on your name. Click on account statement. There you get the list of things you've got posted and the date.  Click on visited which will bring up stuff that you did click on but may not have gotten credit for. You can do a custom search and put in the exact date you did the survey that got the pop up. If you see a green check you got points already so you can skip it. Look for surveys without the green check  click the envelope on the far right under help it brings up the activity and will list the survey number if you were disqualified or completed.  if you see one that says completed lower left it lists the point value for the survey lower right points awarded (ie 5pts if you got the screen out)  if that is blank that is the survey  you want to have them credit you then pick something in the question field (they are not good so pick one) explain in the box it was one of the doesn't award immediately & to please credit it cause it was completed.  

Hope this helps