Safe joining multiple sites?

Diana9017

Hey. I've been member of Opinion Outpost for many many years. 6 I think, maybe longer. Never had much issues at all. I've started wondering if its worth joining multiple sites? With OO I'll probably make about £35-50 a month. Would like that to be little higher so thinking of other sites, but is there any risk involved? I'm concerned that being member of multiple sites will risk you getting banned from some and less surveys coming through to any particular site. For instance taking say 5 Surveys on one site, will it then take away from another site? Because they pick up you've completed it from another panel? 

23 minutes ago, mnleona said:

I belong to more than one.

And you haven't noticed surveys on any particular site dwindling because you've taken surveys elsewhere? I have this odd fear that if I join others my main one and currently only one OO will send less surveys due to them picking up I've completed similar surveys elsewhere lol. Hence why I've only stuck to one and that being Opinion Outpost

I'm on about a half dozen different sites. The only place you may run into a problem is with Dynata companies. Dynata owns several survey panels. If you're on say Opinion Outpost and One Opinion, both owned by Dynata, then they may kick you out of one of them. Dynata tends to be very strict. You cannot be on more than one Dynata owned panel. I'm only on one Dynata owned panel because Dynata sucks balls and will screw you over eventually. Otherwise there shouldn't be a problem. At one point, I belonged to over 20 survey sites. I've dumped most of them over the last couple of years.