Lifepoints Subtracted Points from my Account

Sandy21

This has never happened to me before with LifePoints. I quit Branded Surveys for this very reason. I logged in and saw I was missing 150 points. After looking into it I saw that they did subtract the point with no explanation. I requested an explanation and I was not really told anything, said that the points could have been taken away for a number of reasons and that was that. 

I am NOT happy! Is this something new with LifePoints or have you ever experienced this type of thing with LifePoints? Thanks for any feedback you can give me.

• Sad 2

• Sandy21 changed the title to Lifepoints Subtracted Points from my Account

I had five hundred points taken,but by the time Lifeless did the claw back, I had cashed out. So, My account is at -500 points. What probably happened is the client that Lifeless fielded the survey for was scrubbing the survey results and your responses were out of bounds, probably not wrong, just what they can't use. They didn't want to pay for your answers.  Perchance, do you recall if it was a financial survey? I've had financial surveys scrubbed at Pointless clubs and American Consumer Opinion (ACOP).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, schludermann said:

I had five hundred points taken,but by the time Lifeless did the claw back, I had cashed out. So, My account is at -500 points. What probably happened is the client that Lifeless fielded the survey for was scrubbing the survey results and your responses were out of bounds, probably not wrong, just what they can't use. They didn't want to pay for your answers.  Perchance, do you recall if it was a financial survey? I've had financial surveys scrubbed at Pointless clubs and American Consumer Opinion (ACOP).

Thanks for your response. 500 points as a lot to lose. I'm lucky it was only 150!

There's no way to tell the survey number for which the points were deducted so I can't really say if the topic was financial. But I did take 2 financial surveys over the past 6 weeks for 150 points so it is quite possible.

It's never happened to me on LifePoints, but losing points is normal on most other survey sites that I've tried although it's annoying. It's worse on GetPaidTo and anything involving the YourSurveys survey router; GetPaidTo will sometimes reverse my earnings because YourSurveys will report that one of my surveys was rejected (they never tell you why) and occasionally they'll say it was a mistake and apologize, but GetPaidTo never gives you the points back even if they were taken by mistake. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Oshawott said:

It's never happened to me on LifePoints, but losing points is normal on most other survey sites that I've tried although it's annoying. It's worse on GetPaidTo and anything involving the YourSurveys survey router; GetPaidTo will sometimes reverse my earnings because YourSurveys will report that one of my surveys was rejected (they never tell you why) and occasionally they'll say it was a mistake and apologize, but GetPaidTo never gives you the points back even if they were taken by mistake. 

Thanks for the info!

• 4 weeks later...