Not getting credit points. [email protected]

Anupma66

It's been more than 3 years since I am doing surveys from your site, but this is most regretting that this site never credits rewards points after completing the whole survey. This cannot be expected from the site which is registered as compliant.

Today on 6th Jan 2022, 1. Am IST I have completed a survey through Swagbucks, but in the end, the site has been shown session times out, and no reward points have been credited to my account. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy, Swagbucks.  I do surveys with their sister company mypoints.  I will complete the survey on mypoints and when it finally routes back to the site for me to get credit, I am taken to Swagbucks and I am informed that I am dq'd.  It is very frustrating and I have been to their support staff about it, but in the end I am told that I was dq'd, even when I received the "thanks for completing this" screen. 

On 1/13/2022 at 7:30 PM, rosiesmom said:

Oh boy, Swagbucks.  I do surveys with their sister company mypoints.  I will complete the survey on mypoints and when it finally routes back to the site for me to get credit, I am taken to Swagbucks and I am informed that I am dq'd.  It is very frustrating and I have been to their support staff about it, but in the end I am told that I was dq'd, even when I received the "thanks for completing this" screen. 

Same here from time to time.

• 1 month later...

Getting credited for activity with Cint.com/Your-Surveys.com is real bad. It is so bad that I asked panels that field those surveys if they could just block them for me. I realize I may have less survey opportunities presented, but not really. Cint/Your-surveys, with your-surveys judgemental support, is just an opportunity for aggravation. I don't take toxic pennies wittingly. So, after years of making this request to various panels, instead of just leaving, Tellwut is exploring this option, and I'm surprised. I think this is a better option than resigning from a panel because of one of the clients. News at 11.

• Like 1