Did anybody get a $5 discussion from Clear Voice?

NFriday

Hi- I was deemed eligible yesterday for a $5 discussion from Clear Voice.  It was going to take 15-20 minutes, and you would be matched up with somebody else for the discussion.  If they liked your comments, you got paid an additional $5.  I was supposed to do the discussion between 6:00pm-8:00pm today Eastern time.  I did not get the link for the discussion until 6:22pm.  I got busy doing other things online and forgot about it.  I finally noticed the email around 7:40, and I clicked on the link, and I was told to wait for somebody to match me with another participant.  I waited and waited, and finally gave up at 8:06.  I then noticed on the email I got that the discussion only ran from 6:00-8:00 Eastern time.  I then noticed I got another email at 7:43 reminding me about the panel, and I clicked on it again, and I still did not get a response.  I got a final reminder at 8:11, and I clicked on the link, and I got the same message that I had to wait for somebody to match me to another participant.  I finally gave up.  This panel was being run by Qualtrics. Did anybody else get this panel, and were you able to complete it?