Is it slow for everyone..

Crmag9977

On 1/7/2022 at 5:48 PM, NevadaJones said:

Slow since Christmas Eve for me, but has picked up a bit the last few days.

Same here, although weekends seem to always be slow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's been very slow on LifePoints; I had like 30 surveys available during the last week of 2021, but immediately after the New Year's Day they dwindled to about 5 and I've only gotten maybe 2 or 3 new ones per day since then, which is lower than usual. I assumed it was because of the holidays, but it's now January 10th so what gives?

Qmee seems all systems going for me. Picked up around 4th Jan. Opinion Outpost which is my other panel was very slow just after Xmas, going into New Year. Picked up again, but still not as much. Seemed slow yesterday aswell. I assume come mid Jan it'll be back to normal? Overall, I would definitely say it's slower, not by much. Guessing it's just taking its time to get back into things 

I am now getting more surveys than I did last week.  I just cashed out for a $25 Amazon GC at Clear Voice, and, I have $50 in my Valued Opinion account, and so I should cash out there too I was doing really good with Forthright when I first joined them, but lately all I have been getting has been partner surveys, most of which I am not eligible for.

Does anyone else here do Pi Opinions?  All I ever get are their partner surveys, and I am never eligible for them. 

It goes in spurts,  pretty steady for awhile then slows down.  It has never returned to normal since the holidays.  Maybe this is the "new normal".  I don't know about our overseas friends but here in the USA the entire economy appears to be stagnant.  Maybe that is what is affecting the survey business.   

Same here in Canada.  Even the political and covid surveys have tailed off.  And getting very little advertisement and new product reviews.  We have provincials and municipal elections this year so maybe political surveys will pick up

• 1 month later...

I have not been eligible for a lot of surveys lately.  Today it took me almost an hour, before I finally completed a study on Valued Opinion, and I am never eligible for surveys on Clear Voice.  At least they pay you $.10 if you are not eligible.  It has been slow going at LifePoints, and I am seldom eligible for any partner surveys on forthright.  I just spent $600 on Amazon, and so I only have $84 in my Amazon account, and so I need to do more surveys.