New year same old problems

Bal

In just over an hour, I have already completed two surveys and not been paid and had two late screen outs on Qmee. This is an utter scam and I'm sick of it. 

When are companies like Qmee going to stop hiding behind the excuse of "we don't agree with when they do this, we have no control" yes you do! remove these surveys from your platform and companies.

On another note, why are YS/Clint (I hate them)  surveys so slow. They take forever to load, I had just had a shower and a shave, sat down to take a survey, by the time the survey loaded I had a full grow beard again! Update your page, it's like something from the 90s.

Qmee need to improve, it's been awful on their site lately. 

• Haha 2

Love your comment on YS/Cint. I agree with you, they totally suck. 

Qmee is notorious for late declines. Every time I get one, I email their support to complain. Pretty much all the survey sites do this. Forthright and their partner surveys are awful. I sent them four emails in the space of one day because of this. They give the same sorry excuse. We are not their customers in the end, just the poor slobs that get repeatedly screwed. Their actual customers are multi-million and billion dollar conglomerates who pay them handsomely. It will always be this way. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2022 at 9:22 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

Love your comment on YS/Cint. I agree with you, they totally suck. 

Qmee is notorious for late declines. Every time I get one, I email their support to complain. Pretty much all the survey sites do this. Forthright and their partner surveys are awful. I sent them four emails in the space of one day because of this. They give the same sorry excuse. We are not their customers in the end, just the poor slobs that get repeatedly screwed. Their actual customers are multi-million and billion dollar conglomerates who pay them handsomely. It will always be this way. 

I know Dawn. We are the ones who get shafted. I feel like all I do is send emails to Qmee :-D they take an age to get back to you now as well.

Today again, I have not been paid, plus more late screen outs, I just feel like giving up sometimes, Qmee still hasn't improved since the Christmas break.

If you are reading this Qmee by any chance  SORT IT OUT!

• Thanks 1