Eureka Surveys

MillieMoon

I love Eureka Surveys. Cash out after $10.00. Variety of gift cards, including PayPal. Cashed out 2 online VISA cards and Dominos. Cards showed up in 5 minutes. Pin for 1 card showed up after that,within 2 minutes. You get notified when there are new surveys. If you don't qualify, you still get 2 cents. Don't laugh. It adds up. Surveys pay a variety of amounts depending on the length of the survey. Customer service. Friendly and helpful. Get back to you right away. I thought I did something wrong, one time, because all my surveys showed up as locked.  Customer service explained that it was a security feature. You click the link they provide you and instantly receive a magic link to unlock the surveys. Trying to keep emails security. I never had a survey company pay so fast. Also there is a list of charities, if you want to donate your earnings that way. Never used PayPal with them but I am sure that based on the other payments I received, there is no problem. Give them a try. You will be glad you did!!

• 1 month later...

been using them for a good 3 months.. a lot of surveys are a waste of time such as the 54 mins for 25 cents.. i only do the $1.00+ ones. Have cashed out twice. can build to cash out pretty quickly IF you get the right surveys

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'm afraid like too many sites these days the surveys are displayed as being 5 minutes long but when you click on the link it is suddenly 15 minutes long for a pittance.  Fed up with this and any survey that does this I just abandon the survey,  if they can't be truthful at the start I will just come out of the survey.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1