Stay away from LifePoints.

MarjeGem

This company will rip you off at some point. They seem legitimate at first, with website promoting community and donations to disabled people but its all made up. Even the picture they send out of themselves is not them.  If you are already with LifePoints cash in and get out while you can. 

Edited by MarjeGem
mistake

Can you please clarify why exactly you have a problem with them? I've been a member there since late 2012 (back when they were called MySurvey) and I've only had 2 real issues with them - that it takes too long for them to send payments, and that the amount of surveys that they send out are typically few and far between particularly during the holidays. But I've never felt that  I was cheated out of anything. I also don't care where they're based at, as long as I get paid.

They will at some point close down you account and deny your payments. It makes no difference how honest you are with your surveys. I was with them for about six months (referred by a friend) and as you may know they do not have enough surveys to go around but stuck with them as they were good at the beginning. Then they started sending really shady surveys on political subjects, on you would get to the end and they would not pay out etc. My friend was denied her earnings out of the blue and the same happened to me, thank fully I only lost £5. 

I have not heard of this problem with LifePointsPanel.  I use them because they seem to be one of the more "trustworthy" survey sites I have come across.  They don't let you complete the survey in full then disqualify you like many other sites.  I stay stocked with surveys and not had any problems cashing out or otherwise...knock on wood.  

• Like 1

A few years back I couldn't log into LifePoints. They told me I resigned but I absolutely did not. They relented and "allowed me as a one-time courtesy" to re-join using a different email address.  They said that they would transfer my points to my new account. I lost 400 points in the transfer but after a few weeks of aggravation it was done. I do believe this happened to a few people  here on Survey Police. 

HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH LIFE POINTS  IN FACE CASHED OUT WITH THEM TWICE, MIGHT BE A BIT LONG SENDING THE GIFT CARDS BUT I HAVE FOUND MOST OF THEM VERY GOOD AT REDEEMING & ALMOST READY TO CASH OUT A THIRD TIME