Survey Police 2022 Top Five Survey Sites

dawn_b_adams

I looked at the 2022 list of top survey sites. Not impressed. I was shocked that Survey Police dumped Prolific from the list. Prolific is one of only two survey sites, the other one being Paid Viewpoint that doesn't screen me out. Yeah, they have had some problems, but those seem to be resolved and I am back to making $5-$10/day on that site, my biggest money maker by far. I'm glad to see Paid Viewpoint at the top again. They really are top notch. But Prize Rebel, Tellwut and Branded being in the top five? Nope. I dumped Prize Rebel and Tellwut for being colossal time wasters, not to mention getting very little for taking lengthy surveys that disqual you at the end. I'm not a member of Branded, but from what I've seen on the reviews, they are terrible, kicking people out left and right for no reason. The last one in the top five, ACOP, I've never heard of. I may check them out. But overall I'm very disappointed with 2022's list. JMHO. I'm interested in how you all feel about this list. 

If you are a plagiarist, then you will like Tellwut. Mind-numbing, copy-pasted articles with question asked again and again. We get 10 points for doing dimwit’s survey almost daily...  Also, we get 10 points for doing weirdo’s surveys. (He will try to friend you if you are a commenter.)

Tip: If you want to submit a survey to get approved, just copy and paste the most dull info on any topic, and add the questions. Voila! Instant approval. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Keep doing this. Eventually, you will succeed! 

Other survey sites are far better than Tellwut.

• Thanks 1