Survey Police 2022 Top Five Survey Sites

dawn_b_adams

I looked at the 2022 list of top survey sites. Not impressed. I was shocked that Survey Police dumped Prolific from the list. Prolific is one of only two survey sites, the other one being Paid Viewpoint that doesn't screen me out. Yeah, they have had some problems, but those seem to be resolved and I am back to making $5-$10/day on that site, my biggest money maker by far. I'm glad to see Paid Viewpoint at the top again. They really are top notch. But Prize Rebel, Tellwut and Branded being in the top five? Nope. I dumped Prize Rebel and Tellwut for being colossal time wasters, not to mention getting very little for taking lengthy surveys that disqual you at the end. I'm not a member of Branded, but from what I've seen on the reviews, they are terrible, kicking people out left and right for no reason. The last one in the top five, ACOP, I've never heard of. I may check them out. But overall I'm very disappointed with 2022's list. JMHO. I'm interested in how you all feel about this list. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If you are a plagiarist, then you will like Tellwut. Mind-numbing, copy-pasted articles with question asked again and again. We get 10 points for doing dimwit’s survey almost daily...  Also, we get 10 points for doing weirdo’s surveys. (He will try to friend you if you are a commenter.)

Tip: If you want to submit a survey to get approved, just copy and paste the most dull info on any topic, and add the questions. Voila! Instant approval. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Keep doing this. Eventually, you will succeed! 

Other survey sites are far better than Tellwut.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A heads up on Tellwut,  10 points translates to 3 cents.  They are one of the lowest paying panels out there.   After spinning my wheels for a couple of weeks,  I dumped them. I don't know why they have such a high rating on Survey Police?

• Thanks 1

I honestly feel Survey Police has some bias towards Tellwut and a few other crappy survey companies. I have seen posts in these forums from reps of these companies, which shouldn't even be allowed. 

Prolific, Paidviewpoint, One Poll, and Mech Turk have been my largest and easiest money earners this past year. It seems most members on here agree to these being the REAL Top 4. I did recently join one of the newest survey app launches, Rakuten Insight, and so far, so good. However I haven't cashed out yet. 

• Thanks 1

Tellwut was a waste of time.  PrizeRebel started out great but quickly faded into another "complete the survey in full you sucker and then we will disqualify you" site like many others.  Paidviewpoint I gave up on because I hardly ever received any surveys.  

After OneOpinion went to crap I am down to LifePointsPanel as they keep me stocked with surveys and are one of the few sites that disqualify you up front and not at the completion of the survey.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I am on Branded and do get some points. I have finally built up to Gold. This morning I tried for 5 on Branded, almost competed 3 and was DQed part way through. For me, I find around 6 PM works best for me to complete the surveys. Stay with them for a bit and see if it works for you. 

Tellwut works for me. The surveys are different subjects. At the end one can answer a question or give an opinion. If the subject it too controversial, I skip reading the answers. Some of the surveys are very creative and fun. 

Both pay on time.

Sorry but, the incentives(how much a panel values your time ) is far more important than how fast a panel pays you or how many surveys you complete, how much money you make from a panel when said panel incentives average only $3 pr hr or less. I'll stick with the panels that average at least $5 per hour. Though I have to admit that Paidviewpoint is one of my favs even though you don't get very high incentives, I like that you can easily speed thru them and can cashout at $5 which I often do when I'm going to go to walmart, lol.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 10:26 AM, stu21 said:

Tellwut was a waste of time.  PrizeRebel started out great but quickly faded into another "complete the survey in full you sucker and then we will disqualify you" site like many others.  Paidviewpoint I gave up on because I hardly ever received any surveys.  

After OneOpinion went to crap I am down to LifePointsPanel as they keep me stocked with surveys and are one of the few sites that disqualify you up front and not at the completion of the survey.  

I am very surprised you gave up on Paidviewpoint....one of the very few good ones left. I get emails at least 1-3 times per day for their surveys. Although most are just 10 cent profile surveys, it still adds up fast. The lower cashout limit is great too.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 2:27 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I looked at the 2022 list of top survey sites. Not impressed. I was shocked that Survey Police dumped Prolific from the list. Prolific is one of only two survey sites,

As of mid February, prolific has redone themselves as a commercial survey fielder that also has academic studies. The commercial and marketing opportunities are proving to be poorly represented. These survey-studies misrepresent the duration, complexity and degree of involvement. what is stated at the precis is not consistent with the actual activities. An example, the 1£ study title says "five minute survey", the abstract then states eight minutes "estimated", then in the activity there are several short essays to be written about a stressful work experience, scored on various metrics (grammar, length, and others), and maybe rejected by whomever scrubbing the results, if they don't like the quality. I return and report these so called "opportunities" with the tools at Prolific. If it is particularly egregious, I contact "support", which turns into an attrition competition between the panelist and support. Support will not use previous email content, asking the member to repeat the issue, they want study identification repeatedly but neglect to identify what they use for study identification, and they refuse to use the reports and email exchanges from the study dashboard.  In short, Prolific has lost integrity. I only do low return studies because the large reward studies are misrepresented the most. I can handle the smaller lies.

the other one being Paid Viewpoint that doesn't screen me out. Yeah, they have had some problems, but those seem to be resolved and I am back to making $5-$10/day on that site, my biggest money maker by far. I'm glad to see Paid Viewpoint at the top again. They really are top notch.

I had a two year hiatus from PV because they would only give me ten cent surveys, over fifty in a row, because on client was miffed by my asymmetric responses. Since coming back in February, it has been mostly ten cent trait surveys, some repeated several times in a week. So, I told PV if this is the way they continue to operate, I'm unsubscribing.

But Prize Rebel,

I tried them several years ago and these GPT sites had poor feel to me, I moved on.

Tellwut

I think Tellwut is trying to do something about the membership that relished provoking and agitating the individuals that took the bait. The daily surveys are still very low quality and not even checked for spelling. The screen out rate is still very high, but they now are likely indicate if they know if an opportunity is a router. I have yet to confirm they can block certain survey providers, like CINT.

Branded being in the top five? Nope. I dumped Prize Rebel and Tellwut for being colossal time wasters, not to mention getting very little for taking lengthy surveys that disqual you at the end. I'm not a member of Branded, but from what I've seen on the reviews, they are terrible, kicking people out left and right for no reason.

I finally left Branded this year, after seven years. I told them that I was tired of ineffective, anemic support and the harassment process if a panelist is discouraged. Meaning, If a panelist is discouraged by the polices, procedures and paltry rewards. Them Branded starts a disciplining process that contains a threat to nix your account. A panel dependent on loss aversion motivation, is a sign of a dilapidated culture and bad JuJu.

The last one in the top five, ACOP, I've never heard of.

Let me tell you about ACOP, history of very, very long payouts, like six months sometimes. They also scrub surveys and they allow clients to they fielded the survey for deny panelist responses they don't like. Getting meaning responses from them is an extraction.

I may check them out. But overall I'm very disappointed with 2022's list. JMHO. I'm interested in how you all feel about this list. 

• Thanks 1

I was with Tellwut for quite some time.  I did great at first and then like most of them, I noticed I wasn't qualifying for nearly as many.  When I would go for a few weeks and not be able to complete one for them, I decided it was time to say goodbye. 

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I was with Tellwut for quite some time.  I did great at first and then like most of them, I noticed I wasn't qualifying for nearly as many.  When I would go for a few weeks and not be able to complete one for them, I decided it was time to say goodbye. 

Thanks for your feedback. I may be getting to that point with the same experiences you just mentioned!!

• 3 months later...