Memorable Moments panel reward changes

sageandcinnamon

For those in the Memorable Moments greeting card panel, they sent out an email about their rewards program changing.

From the email:   All remaining points earned for participation in the 2021 Diary (including end of year bonus points), will be posted on January 14th. Please cash out your points between Jan 14th – Feb 13th. All unclaimed rewards will be deleted on February 14th.  You will begin 2022 with a fresh account for your 2022 rewards.

Since their rewards start at 500 points for a 5 dollar gift card, we're getting cheated if we have any other points left. I had 750 points today and cashed out 500, but now 250 will just disappear from my account since I can't redeem for less than 500 points.

I remember a while back they gave some of us extra points and were really quick to take those back. But when we have extra, we end up losing out.
Just so tired of these companies taking advantage of the people who take time to do their surveys.

• Sad 2

Yep, I got a 700 point bonus for completing 7 time periods, bringing my total points to 950. Naturally, 50 points shy of cashing out for $10, so nearly half of my points will vanish. :mad:

Even better still? When I went to cash out my 5 dollars, I was greeted with the message that there are NO REWARDS AVAILABLE. So all of my points may be worthless, and if that happens, they can stick their panel where the sun don't shine.

bullshit.jpg

• Sad 2

I have a feeling this will be another panel I end up dumping. I know it's useless, but I sent an email asking if they plan to offer pro-rated rewards for those who have points remaining. It's really not fair for them to give a deadline when they know people aren't going to have the full amount to cash out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I just got asked to join Memorable Moments this afternoon.  It was valued opinion that invited me.  I just realized that it is a greeting card panel, and I don't buy many cards.  I passed on it.

• Like 2

Update of sorts - Today I received this email:

"Due to a technical system error, the points redemption function on our website will be unavailable until later this week (January 21st).  If you have already tried to redeem your points and received a gift code that was unusable, we will refund the points you have expended.  We will work to have the redemption function working as soon as possible.

We apologize for any difficulties you may have experienced.

Sincerely,

Your Memorable Moments Panel Team"

So I guess maybe I'll be able to cash out for half my points once they get this issue fixed? Better than nothing, I suppose. :roll:

• Like 2

I'm glad you'll be able to get something, Vodkapirate. Like you said, better than nothing.

I haven't had a reply to my email. I'm guessing we're all just out of luck with the remaining points. :(

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just got asked to join Memorable Moments this afternoon.  It was valued opinion that invited me.  I just realized that it is a greeting card panel, and I don't buy many cards.  I passed on it.

With the new changes in their rewards, you aren't missing much by passing. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I never received that email so imagine my surprise this morning when all my points disappeared.I think I only had like a $5. reward to cash in but, instead of us cashing out they should have automatically sent us a our reward. Just another way to cheat people.Plus Ipsos has gotten so cheap and their web site to do surveys is wonky at best, so  I just don't even bother doing them anymore.

On 2/28/2022 at 1:39 PM, Sandy21 said:

Received an invite last week. Seemed like a lot of work for a small reward. I don't purchase many greeting cards anyway so I passed on it.

I never purchase greeting cards an was accepted. It's not a lot of work if you don't purchase cards and gifts and things. It's basically like free money to me. You fill out a survey at the end of each period , answer some poll questions and log in when they ask you to. It just takes 2-3 minutes.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, somelady said:

I never purchase greeting cards an was accepted. It's not a lot of work if you don't purchase cards and gifts and things. It's basically like free money to me. You fill out a survey at the end of each period , answer some poll questions and log in when they ask you to. It just takes 2-3 minutes.

Thanks for the explanation. Much appreciated!

• Like 1