A valid address for IPSOS more update 2/16

Lurkergirl

Does anyone know a valid address for Ipsos ? I tried to contact the BBB of both Chicago and New York and I got turned down by Chicago and no reply from New York .

So I don't know who to contact in regard to my point problems with them .

Can anyone help ?

I have 23 emails back and forth from them and they keep giving me the line of they are looking into this .

I took the survey back 2 months ago .

It was a 2 day survey . I did the first part and was suppose to get 150 points and they gave me only 45 but invited me to do day 2 and for that they gave me the 150 .

So instead of getting 300 points I ended up with 195 so I have been asking for the 105 missing points

See I would have understood the 45 if I would not have been invited to do day 2 but since I did I think I should be given the whole amount as stated in the original survey .

Am I wrong ?

Does anyone know a valid address for IPSOS ? I tried to contact the BBB of both Chicago and New York and I got turned down by Chicago and no reply from New York .

So I don't know who to contact in regard to my point problems with them .

Can anyone help ?

I have 23 emails back and forth from them and they keep giving me the line of they are looking into this .

I took the survey back 2 months ago .

It was a 2 day survey . I did the first part and was suppose to get 150 points and they gave me only 45 but invited me to do day 2 and for that they gave me the 150 .

So instead of getting 300 points I ended up with 195 so I have been asking for the 105 missing points

See I would have understood the 45 if I would not have been invited to do day 2 but since I did I think I should be given the whole amount as stated in the original survey .

Am I wrong ?

I've gone back and forth with Ipsos on issues like this and the best way I found to handle them is to tell them your going to the BBB.Also when you email them copy and paste the survey in question.Then copy and paste your points page and tell them you are not going away until it's resolved.I know it's a big hassle but we cant let these survey companies walk all over us for so little pay and time and trouble just to get what scraps they think we have coming!If you show them you have the proof to back it up then they'll back down and give you the points.If you have done all this and still cant get it resolved then I'm not sure what else you can do I wish I had the info your looking for.

I did however goggle it and this is the only info I could come up with to call them at -I also read other peoples complaints about them not returning their calls either but you can give it a shot.At this point whatta got to lose?

COMPANY INFORMATION

Ipsos

1600 Stewart Avenue

Suite 500

Westbury, NY 11590

Email: [email protected]

Phone Support: 1-866-893-1188

* Join Ipsos i-say

Ipsos i-say Panel Information

Ipsos-Isay has become a pile of crap....

I can't stand the fact that when you redeem for a $10 Amazon online gift cert...they make you wait up to 8 weeks to get it..

It's a F**KI*G online gift cert...just do what Opinion Outpost does...they offer up $5 Amazon Gift certs & once you redeem you get the code for it instantly...why is this so hard for some of these survey companies to do ??..Why always dick around the survey takers.... :twisted:

So I sent a letter to the BBB about them .I took a 2 day survey for 300 points .The first had credited me 45 day 1 and 150 day 2 .I checked the points before sending the letter and they have 45 day 1 and the took day 2 completly away no points at all .

This steamed me up since I know good and well I did the second day .(its the kind where you have to watch a movie trailer ) .

I got a note today saying because I only took 10 minutes on day 1 I only get 45 points .

How can I help it only took me 10 minutes ?

I am sorry that I am faster than some but its like I am getting punished for it .

I hope the BBB can help me though its the one in New York and unfortunately they aren't the greatest.

Very tempting to dump them when I get enough to cash out .

How do you all see this ?