Qmee and its new PayPal change

Diana9017

I came across a post on Qmee's twitter page explaining cash out to PayPal are no longer instant and can take up to an hr. Over been with them since start Jan and bar a issue I had last week, everything seemed good. My cash outs were instant. After seeing this I tried cashing out and still very much instant, but no longer seconds. It was 5mins exactly. Still quick and I'm happy for it to be this way however resit users are suggesting there payments are taking over the hr stated. This is concerning because Qmee are only one apart from OO that pay instantly. Wondering if this is temporarily or permanent. Seems to permanently given by the wording on twitter and Facebook. What are you all thinking? Something feels off to me about this now. My account still shows as cashout pending, however I received it in PayPal. Odd as I said right lol 

I'm grateful even if it does take an hour or so. Many survey sites it can take weeks if not months. Last time I cashed out from Qmee, it was just a few minutes before I got an email that it was in my PayPal account. I dumped all the survey sites where it took longer than 24 hours. I just don't have the time to waste. I want my money same day, and if a survey site cannot do that, I will not be a member of that survey site. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seeing more users on their socials complaining about this taming longer then stated. Anyone had issues with delayed payment? I think the longest for me since this new 'policy' was 5mins. I've made 2 since and was instant. I wonder if its effecting more so people in US? 

On 2/12/2022 at 4:00 AM, Diana9017 said:

Seeing more users on their socials complaining about this taming longer then stated. Anyone had issues with delayed payment? I think the longest for me since this new 'policy' was 5mins. I've made 2 since and was instant. I wonder if its effecting more so people in US? 

I'd say five minutes is pretty darn good. There are many survey sites that will take weeks or months to pay out. I don't see where five minutes or an hour is a big deal. As long as you get it same day, I'd say that's much better than 99% of the survey sites out there.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2022 at 4:00 AM, Diana9017 said:

I am in the US I cashed out today and received it instantly

• 4 weeks later...

I am having trouble with theirsearch engine. It always says Log in, so I will got there and I am logged in. It's been doing that for months.