"One Voice" Panel Scam - Beware!!

Texas4Ever

One Voice Panel is an online community that offers surveys about lottery gaming products.  Here is their website:   https://www.onevoicepanel.com    I joined because the subject sounded interesting, as I love buying lottery tickets and playing lottery games.  However, after being a member for 4 months I accrued enough points from taking surveys to redeem for a $10 Amazon gift card.

But here's the catch:  Whenever you attempt to redeem your points, it says that 0 (Zero) gift cards are left in stock.  I have checked back every single day for 30 consecutive days.  There has never been any gift cards available to redeem.

I'm calling SCAM here.  Beware!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...

Hi, I noticed that reward links were empty too. Sent One Voice an email telling them. They replied, said redemptions go fast, that they RESTOCK every week. So I checked back, and was able to redeem my points for $10. Keep trying.

• 1 year later...

I too have had enough points to cash out for $15. The only reward it shows is an orange card that says Reward Link on it. Never heard of that one before. But it doesn't even matter! Like everyone else here says, there is always 0 in stock and says out of stock, every day, day after day. I too emailed them and got the same generic response as others,  to check back, that they always restock, and blah blah blah. Scam I think too.

• 2 weeks later...

Update.: I have checked every single day to see if a reward is available. Still 0 in stock. Why don't they just order enough rewards or have different ones, like PayPal. Appalling.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a member of that panel for a while.  I also have been trying to cash out about $50 worth of points for over 2 weeks now and it has been showing as 0 remaining.   But I checked very early one morning this week and there were actually about 40 rewards in stock.  I immediately cashed everything out.  So it is possible, but you have to be willing to be persistent. I don't know if there is a direct connection to the California Lottery or whether it is just a survey company.  But they really are pretty awful the way they are running this site. 

Yeah I've been a member for a few years now and never had an issue except I could never redeem anything because it was always at zero and when they finally get some in stock apparently my points have been expired which was over 21,000... and basically they said sorry we can't reinstate these because you know they don't restock so we can't cash out. Both of them and finger on the pulse both of them both expired points. Toluna is a scam company