Point Club's Makeover

Duck

I know  a lot of people have had their  problems with Point Club for a variety of reasons.  However, I have been one of their proponents over the last couple of years.  Yes I know it takes a long time for them to approve the surveys you have taken and it takes a while to get your awards but for me they have been a reliable source to cash out for 25.00 about every 6-8 weeks.   However they have recently had a makeover and from what I can tell it is not good.   Under the old format I had found out where to go on their survey offerings to stay away from Cint surveys. Under the new format I cannot find anything BUT Cint surveys.  If this is the case I am gone because I am not going to waste my time on a steady diet of CintCint is slow,  balky and hard to qualify for.   I will take a Cint survey occasionally if one comes up on a panel but I am not going to stay with a panel that uses only Cint.  I have been on Point Club the last iew days and all I am getting is Cint, Cint, Cint.   Someone please tell me if I am wrong,  maybe I am just not looking in the right places. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Duck said:

I know  a lot of people have had their  problems with Point Club for a variety of reasons.  However, I have been one of their proponents over the last couple of years.  Yes I know it takes a long time for them to approve the surveys you have taken and it takes a while to get your awards but for me they have been a reliable source to cash out for 25.00 about every 6-8 weeks.   However they have recently had a makeover and from what I can tell it is not good.   Under the old format I had found out where to go on their survey offerings to stay away from Cint surveys. Under the new format I cannot find anything BUT Cint surveys.  If this is the case I am gone because I am not going to waste my time on a steady diet of CintCint is slow,  balky and hard to qualify for.   I will take a Cint survey occasionally if one comes up on a panel but I am not going to stay with a panel that uses only Cint.  I have been on Point Club the last iew days and all I am getting is Cint, Cint, Cint.   Someone please tell me if I am wrong,  maybe I am just not looking in the right places. 

I have had the same issues

Since the makeover I have not been able to complete one survey

• Thanks 1

Point Club was already turning into a trainwreck before their "makeover". I dumped them as it was getting ridiculous with the time they took approving surveys, usually months. And yeah, I absolutely hate Cint surveys. Cint shouldn't be in business. It seems though that they have taken over well over half of the surveys I've done on other survey sites. About the only place I can avoid Cint is Prolific and Paid Viewpoint

• Thanks 3

On 2/18/2022 at 9:54 AM, Duck said:

Hi @duck,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we regret for all the inconvenience it may have led to.

For sure, will have surveys from Cint looked up for the issue(s) highlighted. We do have teams already working on other aspects to minimize survey disqualifications as much as possible. Every effort is being made to improvise conversion from surveys that one attempts for in PointClub.

Not to worry at all and feel free to approach us for any other concern that arises. Send us an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to help!

Best regards,

Team PointClub

On 2/18/2022 at 4:29 PM, peach6 said:

I have had the same issues

Since the makeover I have not been able to complete one survey

Hi @peach6,

We would surely like to double check your PointClub account for ‘no’ completes as stated and is requested to send us an email to [email protected]

*Please ensure that you give a reference of this post in your email.

Best regards,

Team PointClub

On 2/25/2022 at 10:26 AM, PointClub said:

Hi @duck,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we regret for all the inconvenience it may have led to.

For sure, will have surveys from Cint looked up for the issue(s) highlighted. We do have teams already working on other aspects to minimize survey disqualifications as much as possible. Every effort is being made to improvise conversion from surveys that one attempts for in PointClub.

Not to worry at all and feel free to approach us for any other concern that arises. Send us an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to help!

Best regards,

Team PointClub

As typical, PointClub is again trolling any threads in which we survey takers are criticizing them. BTW, it is the exact same poorly worded replies that they send every single day. I’ve gotten them via email before dumping them due to them being one of the worst survey sites out there. Shame on you PointClub! You should not be in business. I wouldn’t take your stupid surveys if you were the last survey site on earth!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

As typical, PointClub is again trolling any threads in which we survey takers are criticizing them. BTW, it is the exact same poorly worded replies that they send every single day. I’ve gotten them via email before dumping them due to them being one of the worst survey sites out there. Shame on you PointClub! You should not be in business. I wouldn’t take your stupid surveys if you were the last survey site on earth!!!!!!!!!

I am willing to give them another chance,  all I ask is for surveys coming from providers other than Cint.  So far all I can find is Cint.  I will even take a Cint survey now and then,  just do not want a steady diet of them. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Duck said:

I am willing to give them another chance,  all I ask is for surveys coming from providers other than Cint.  So far all I can find is Cint.  I will even take a Cint survey now and then,  just do not want a steady diet of them. 

Hi @Duck,

Thank you for your consideration and got teams ahead in discussion for every possible alternative that can be worked out.

Rest aside, for any other doubts/concerns just drop us an email and will have our best guys working on it.

Happy to help!

Team PointClub

A reminder to keep these threads civil and respectful. Please remember that survey panels who participate on the forum and/or reply to reviews on SurveyPolice are under no obligation to do so. Attacks and re-posting similar negative content are unnecessary and don't add to the discussion.

As well, reporting content that you do not agree with is not what the reporting tool is for. This goes both ways: panels should not be reporting content that they do not agree with, and likewise, posters should not be reporting content that they simply don't like. Please limit reporting content to: spam, and content that is inappropriate (contains referral links, etc).

• 2 weeks later...

Posted February 27

On 2/26/2022 at 6:59 PM, Duck said:

I am willing to give them another chance,  all I ask is for surveys coming from providers other than Cint.  So far all I can find is Cint.  I will even take a Cint survey now and then,  just do not want a steady diet of them. 

Hi @Duck,

Thank you for your consideration and got teams ahead in discussion for every possible alternative that can be worked out.

Rest aside, for any other doubts/concerns just drop us an email and will have our best guys working on it.

Happy to help!

Update:  Several days later, it is not getting any better,  just Cint, Cint, Cint, Cint, Cint, Cint,   all Cint all the time. 

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Duck said:

Posted February 27

On 2/26/2022 at 6:59 PM, Duck said:

I am willing to give them another chance,  all I ask is for surveys coming from providers other than Cint.  So far all I can find is Cint.  I will even take a Cint survey now and then,  just do not want a steady diet of them. 

Hi @Duck,

Happy to help!

Update:  Several days later, it is not getting any better,  just Cint, Cint, Cint, Cint, Cint, Cint,   all Cint all the time. 

I'm not at all surprised. I'm sorry you're being treated like this. I stand by what I say about Point Club. More than likely that reply to you was sent by a 'bot. It's too bad that survey sites are not willing to be more customer service oriented toward their survey panelists. It's a shame how downhill most of the survey sites have gone. Unfortunately, most of the survey sites use Cint extensively. About the only exceptions seem to be Paid Viewpoint and Prolific. I believe out of all the routers, Cint is the absolute worst. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I'm not at all surprised. I'm sorry you're being treated like this. I stand by what I say about Point Club. More than likely that reply to you was sent by a 'bot. It's too bad that survey sites are not willing to be more customer service oriented toward their survey panelists. It's a shame how downhill most of the survey sites have gone. Unfortunately, most of the survey sites use Cint extensively. About the only exceptions seem to be Paid Viewpoint and Prolific. I believe out of all the routers, Cint is the absolute worst. 

And Cint takes you to that awful Your Surveys site with asks you an endless stream of very slow loading questions.  Do the survey providers want a vast majority of their survey takers to operate in the ticked-off mode because that is what they are getting by using a steady diet of Cint and Your Surveys.  Why would you want your survey takers to operate in a perpetual bad mood. 

• Like 1

I am doing much better with Point Club. I have been able to do some surveys and feel that they are new and still probably working out a few bugs. 

'I feel encouraged because Point Club has always been one of my favorite sites and looks like it will be again.

• Like 1