Point Club's Makeover

Duck

On 3/17/2022 at 8:55 AM, Mumsie said:

I am doing much better with Point Club. I have been able to do some surveys and feel that they are new and still probably working out a few bugs. 

'I feel encouraged because Point Club has always been one of my favorite sites and looks like it will be again.

Yes,  they seem to have gotten their act together in the last few days. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/17/2022 at 8:55 AM, Mumsie said:

I am doing much better with Point Club. I have been able to do some surveys and feel that they are new and still probably working out a few bugs. 

'I feel encouraged because Point Club has always been one of my favorite sites and looks like it will be again.

Same experience here,  as of May 15, 2022 :Point Club has improved.  I guess it took awhile to work the bugs out.  

• Like 1

On 5/15/2022 at 4:55 PM, Duck said:

Same experience here,  as of May 15, 2022 :Point Club has improved.  I guess it took awhile to work the bugs out.  

I've done software testing and user acceptance testing in the past, for the most valuable California corporation, at the time the world. They cared about the end user and useful functional user websites. The gyrations Y'all went through is reflective of the low quality of this organization, members weren't that important, and as energetically described in the forum, expendable. Pointed Club has it coming from the crap they wantonly visit on members.

• 3 weeks later...

Checking in on 6-4-22 concerning my previous problems with Point Club.   I tried 4 surveys this morning,  completed one and got 12 points for each of the ones that disqualified me.   Things seem to be working normally with Point Club now.  I am glad I hung in there with them and gave them a chance to straighten out their new format.   In the past I had been able to cash out 25.00 about every 6-8 weeks.  Thank you Point Club for bringing your site back up to standards. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Duck said:

Checking in on 6-4-22 concerning my previous problems with Point Club.   I tried 4 surveys this morning,  completed one and got 12 points for each of the ones that disqualified me.   Things seem to be working normally with Point Club now.  I am glad I hung in there with them and gave them a chance to straighten out their new format.   In the past I had been able to cash out 25.00 about every 6-8 weeks.  Thank you Point Club for bringing you site back up to standards. 

Hi @Duck,

Thank you ever so much for such esteemed feedback!

We as always keep striving hard to make things better than before so that every Clubber makes the best out of it.

Do stay around with us, you never know there is a surprise headed for all.

Best regards,
Team PointClub

• 4 weeks later...