"what is your single biggest headache you face with technology today?"

elsielc

this question is popping up on almost every survey i get.  mostly from dynata.  you go thru 6 questions about your  business stats and get this.

i usually just click out when i get it now as i never qualify going forward.

• Like 2

I've gotten that one as well. I pass it every time. What is seems they are looking for is a coherent sentence 40 or more characters in length to show that you are human.

• Like 1

Yeah, I see that one a lot. I answer with the following blurb: This question is not relevant to the survey and is none of your business. I refuse to answer this question.

It usually gets me to the next screen. That's how I answer all these stupid questions. If I'm in a particularly bad mood, I'll answer with different, shall we say, more coarse language. :-P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Oh I hate seeing that question. I always say that 'my single biggest headache with technology is having to answer this question for a survey.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 2/21/2022 at 6:24 PM, elsielc said:

this question is popping up on almost every survey i get.  mostly from dynata.  you go thru 6 questions about your  business stats and get this.

i usually just click out when i get it now as i never qualify going forward.

Same here,  after a while you begin to recognize the surveys that just going to waste your time,  so just X out and go to greener pastures. 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2022 at 10:56 AM, dawn_b_adams said:

Yeah, I see that one a lot. I answer with the following blurb: This question is not relevant to the survey and is none of your business. I refuse to answer this question.

It usually gets me to the next screen. That's how I answer all these stupid questions. If I'm in a particularly bad mood, I'll answer with different, shall we say, more coarse language. :-P

Are you trying to tell us you start cussing like a sailor.   LOL   Thanks for your service Chief. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am so glad you mentioned this! I see it all the time and after I answer it to the best of my ability I never ever qualify for the survey. I've started backing out of a survey as soon as I see this question. WHY continue to waste my time?

• Like 1

On 2/22/2022 at 10:56 AM, dawn_b_adams said:

You gave me my laugh for the day! Thank you.

(unfortunately this is true and that's kinda sad)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad someone started this topic!! I've been tempted to do so for the longest time after being so irritated by this question in every single Dynata survey I get. For a laugh, the very first time I got the question and I answered it in a serious way (I use technology every single day as part of my job anyway) it kicked me out and disqualified me. I didn't get the Dynata surveys for a while and the next time I got one with this question I decided to try that answer again. It actually worked and didn't DQ me. After a while I thought it's probably going to DQ me based on the fact I answer the question the same way every time so I tried to change it up a bit. At one point I wrote "when survey companies make me answer the same stupid question over and over, not even trying a little variety now and then."

But it's gotten to the point now where if I see that question again I quickly X out of the survey. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This seems to have replaced the “what superpower would you like” question

i also reply my biggest challenge is getting stupid questions like this

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...

I get that all the time, To get past it, I hold down one key (chosen at random) and just wait for the minumum 40 letters to be spewed out.