Is anybody here ever eligible for any cint surveys?

NFriday

I belong to pi opinion.  On rare occasion they send me one of their own surveys.  They pay okay, but the rest of the time they send me partner surveys from Cint, and I am never eligible for any of them.  I finally quit doing their partner surveys.  Is anybody eligible for any Cint surveys?  I also get a lot of partner surveys from fortright.  90% of those I am not eligible for either.  I also get rewards for opinions surveys too, but I quit doing them because I am never eligible for their surveys.  Those surveys give me Southwest Rapid Rewards miles when I am eligible, which is hardly ever.

I too dispared when a Cint survey was feilded. The surveys were very rarely relevant and I would screen out. However, I discovered a way to abort Cint surveys quickly, at the bottom of the screen questions is a link that can be selected and the panelist will be returned immediately. That was good for awhile, until Cint went on an acquisition spree, buying up panels. I learned of this by searching for Cint buying in google. Now it's much more difficult to escape Cint activity because they use the mantle of established panels with a better reputation.

Almost all of the partner surveys Pi Opinion sends me are Cint.  I even emailed them and complained a few years ago, and when they got back to me, they told me that they do not do very many surveys themselves, and so they thought sending the Cint surveys was better than no surveys.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 4:37 PM, NFriday said:

I belong to pi opinion.  On rare occasion they send me one of their own surveys.  They pay okay, but the rest of the time they send me partner surveys from Cint, and I am never eligible for any of them.  I finally quit doing their partner surveys.  Is anybody eligible for any Cint surveys?  I also get a lot of partner surveys from fortright.  90% of those I am not eligible for either.  I also get rewards for opinions surveys too, but I quit doing them because I am never eligible for their surveys.  Those surveys give me Southwest Rapid Rewards miles when I am eligible, which is hardly ever.

I usually X out immediately,  same for YourSurveys