Branded Survey Email Re: Rejected Survey

Sandy21

This AM I received the following email from Branded. It is referring to a low point survey I took in early January. ( Last rejection I got was months ago for a high point survey) 

Is the following threatening email something new? I've never gotten one of these before and there's nothing amiss when I log in and no threat there, only the below email.

I am far from happy with this threat. But it did remind me in no uncertain terms to cash out asap since they STRONGLY indicate that they close accounts due to rejections, no matter how infrequently.

IMPORTANT: POSSIBLE. ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION

Unfortunately, our partners have alerted us that a survey you recently completed was rejected.
To ensure your Branded Surveys account remains in good standing, please review the guidelines below prior to entering any future surveys.

Always read each question carefully & watch out for trick questions

Take your time in answering. Rushing through surveys can flag your account!

Use complete sentences & make sure your response answers the question that is being asked

Avoid vulgar language & gibberish

Don't copy & paste or reuse the same open-ended answers

Maintain truthful answers across your Branded Surveys Profile & throughout your survey responses

Thank you for taking the time to better your survey quality and for your continued participation in Branded Surveys!

Thank You,
Branded Surveys

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. You're absolutely right. They are threatening you. Based on many reviews I've read on this site regarding Branded, they are notorious for doing this and have several bad reviews. I find their email quite insulting. Any survey site that sends me that hot garbage will have a complaint filed, and put on blast on social media. Nobody should have to put up with that crap. I'd copy and paste that to BBB and file a complaint. Their email is disgusting and unprofessional. It appears that you have a lot of company. There are slews of complaints against Branded. I feel they shouldn't be allowed to be in business at all. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. You're absolutely right. They are threatening you. Based on many reviews I've read on this site regarding Branded, they are notorious for doing this and have several bad reviews. I find their email quite insulting. Any survey site that sends me that hot garbage will have a complaint filed, and put on blast on social media. Nobody should have to put up with that crap. I'd copy and paste that to BBB and file a complaint. Their email is disgusting and unprofessional. It appears that you have a lot of company. There are slews of complaints against Branded. I feel they shouldn't be allowed to be in business at all. 

I have read all the rotten reviews here about Branded . I've been a member for many many years and they seemed to go totally downhill when they took over Mintvine.  

Yes this is definitely a threat and I am quite angry about about it. I will file a complaint with the BBB. I may even quit....

Just wondering if this nasty and threatening email is something new or have others gotten this as well?

Thanks for your reply. (Bet you are not a member!)

• Like 2

I got that notice for not doing surveys.  I just did the five daily points and the TV survey, and branded didn't like that either.  A couple of times that they made me write an essay about something, I instead told them what I thought about branded  and substantiated it. I still got dinged for some reason. you can also leave reviews at trustpilot and sitejabber. I always forwarded the reviews I made to branded support.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, schludermann said:

So I guess they send that threatening letter for many reasons. They really are one nasty and dishonest site. THANKS for your suggestions and response!

Wow ...

I bet it’s something random the computer does. There’s hundreds of rejected surveys daily . I’ve had a few with no email , ever . As long as everything looks normal i spildnt worry 

1 hour ago, Crmag9977 said:

Wow ...

I bet it’s something random the computer does. There’s hundreds of rejected surveys daily . I’ve had a few with no email , ever . As long as everything looks normal i spildnt worry 

Thanks, Crmag9977!! You made me feel a bit better.

Are you still doing, or trying, the surveys? I get DQed a lot on surveys but I have not had any problems with them. 

7 hours ago, mnleona said:

Are you still doing, or trying, the surveys? I get DQed a lot on surveys but I have not had any problems with them. 

I haven't quit yet. I keep getting the message that the survey is already filled but I am able to do some. I am just being vary cautious and cashing out asap. I just don't trust them after that email.

16 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I haven't quit yet. I keep getting the message that the survey is already filled but I am able to do some. I am just being vary cautious and cashing out asap. I just don't trust them after that email.

I was part way through 3 this morning and DQed. I will stay with them. It took me a long time but I am up to Gold. Good luck. 

9 hours ago, mnleona said:

I was part way through 3 this morning and DQed. I will stay with them. It took me a long time but I am up to Gold. Good luck. 

Thanks or the good luck! Back atcha! 

I DQ 100% of the time on Branded Surveys, and never start a survey more than 5 min long. I basically only do the daily polls. Ever since they switched names from Mintvine, they have become a garbage website. Very few excellent survey sites left these days. But with the new Biden $600 Paypal tax limit, I am not bothering with surveys as much as I once did. 

• Like 1