Prolific Back To Old Format and Fixed My Problem!

cricket

I had written to them (and posted here) about a pop-up saying I still have a survey pending so can't do the current survey I was clicking on. The survey still worked and I got credit for all of them so it was just some crazy glitch. It went away by itself, I didn't do anything. It works perfectly...no pop-ups this morning and I did 2 surveys. I also see that the format is the old one again (the copy and paste of or ID#). Still no cashout but that's fine, they told us over the weekend it would be suspended. I can't be sure but I somehow trust this company and don't think we will be cheated out of our money. Some disgruntled person posted that on Twitter. I doubt it, they are a reputable company, I think. I hope! I am sad that they are not taking new people. My friends tried and they have a waiting list. I love this company so much and want my friends to make money. I am curious how they let the people know...do you know anyone who got an email saying they can let them in now? Thanks :-)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the update. I have been chugging away at the new format. there's a higher incident of no Completion code, used to establish one did indeed finish a study. Let's see if that increases the number of rejections.  I'm skeptical, waiting for proof type of skeptical, of Prolific's integrity. There are lapses in professional responses from support, a mysterious change in the corporate structure, increasing non-academic activities and poor management of clients. What I mean by poor management, missing consent, misleading or changing scope and poorly tested survey's. I can expand on these points, if anyone is interested.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, schludermann said:

Thanks for the update. I have been chugging away at the new format. there's a higher incident of no Completion code, used to establish one did indeed finish a study. Let's see if that increases the number of rejections.  I'm skeptical, waiting for proof type of skeptical, of Prolific's integrity. There are lapses in professional responses from support, a mysterious change in the corporate structure, increasing non-academic activities and poor management of clients. What I mean by poor management, missing consent, misleading or changing scope and poorly tested survey's. I can expand on these points, if anyone is interested.

You still get credit if you don't get a code as long as you click that you completed the survey then click that you didn't receive a code, they will give you the NOCODE for your code. I always still get paid.

• Like 1

They have had a lot of glitches the last 2 weeks. The one where it skips the page that gives you your code, it sometimes flash for a half second then go to the next survey. When that happens I click on the submissions tab and the survey is there and shows the code.  I had cashed out about an hour before they started having trouble with the cash outs.

• Like 1