You Gov

pansyrhonda

I redeemed for an Amazon code in January.  No reward YET.  I have emailed them over 12 times, no response.  Anyone else have a solution?  Do they have a telephone number?  Cannot find one.  Any help appreciated.

• Like 1

Keep trying and if you ever do a survey and they ask for feedback, ask them where your redemption is.

I did that a few times and then quit taking surveys until they paid me.

Maybe they rotate paying from one country to another on some kind of schedule in order to manage their cash flow...............

• Like 1

I just checked yougov's Facebook page, and there are tons of angry people there who have not received their Amazon rewards.  Some have been waiting since December.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So do you think it was the BBB or just a coincidence?

Glad to see that you got your reward.

Are you going to keep doing their surveys?

• Like 1

I just got a survey from YouGov.  I clicked on the link for the survey, and when they asked me what country I was from, I said US, and clicked on the link to go forward, and on the next screen, I got a survey which is I believe in Japanese.  When I tried to go back to the last page with the list of countries, it would not let me, and when I went back to the email I received from them, and clicked on survey, the same Japanese survey came up.  Has anybody else here had this problem?  It is very frustrating..  

• Like 1

I got the same one NFriday.  I sent customer service an email, but never heard from them.  I tried it again the next day and it told me that it had been closed.  But they routed me to another one instead. 

I am glad to know that I did not screw up.  I was afraid I had clicked the wrong country.  Right now, I have 34,000 points.  It is going to take me probably six more months to be able to cash out for a $50 Amazon GC.  I only get an average of one survey a week, and most of the surveys are 250 points, and then I get an additional 100 points for doing the additional survey.  I only do the surveys because they are interesting, and I am able to complete most of the surveys they send me.

I just opened up the survey again, and they told me it was closed, but they routed me to another survey for 250 points.  I just checked my survey history there, and I have not cashed out since 9/20, and I still only have 33,800 points.  It might take me longer than six months to cash out.

On 3/14/2022 at 5:08 AM, pansyrhonda said:

The BBB.  They do not want bad reviews.

Oh, YouGov gets bad reviews, but by the BBB rating system counts a response as a positive, which is misleading in my mind but not unexpected because the companies that display the BBB logo on their business or website, pay for that. So, the BBB is captured by their clients.  As a means to motivate YouGov to be consistent at delivering their rewards, I suggest also post the BBB review to trustpilot, sitejabber and others relevant to your region. Perhaps adding that you had to make a BBB request to finally get your reward.

• Like 2

On 3/20/2022 at 3:12 AM, NFriday said:

I just opened up the survey again, and they told me it was closed, but they routed me to another survey for 250 points.  I just checked my survey history there, and I have not cashed out since 9/20, and I still only have 33,800 points.  It might take me longer than six months to cash out.

I claim the max reward by letting the points reach 100,000, the yield is  better. I reach that in six to nine months. it would be a shorter interval if YouGov could get pulse to correctly record the data I've been sending for years. I'm also participating in the YouGov SAFE program, which is about some online account activity. Such as what streamed media is watched, I only use YouTube. I also have the YouGov phone app installed and participate in YouGov direct, movie review and attendance microsurveys. I don't go to movies, except for SXSW flim, then I get a years worth of movies in four days. i actualize, maybe twenty dollars a year from direct. There are three daily questions on current news topics. There are no rewards for those questions, but the YouGov surveys come more often, plus another 100 point microsurvey on branding awareness.

YouGov would be much better, if support could get their act together and actually fix chronic account issues I have. From the thread, this is a chronic problem with YouGov

4 hours ago, schludermann said:

I claim the max reward by letting the points reach 100,000, the yield is  better. I reach that in six to nine months. it would be a shorter interval if yougov could get pulse to correctly record the data I've been sending for years. I'm also participating in the yougov SAFE program, which is about some online account activity. Such as what streamed media is watched, I only use YouTube. I also have the yougov phone app installed and participate in yougov direct, movie review and attendance microsurveys. I don't go to movies, except for SXSW flim, then I get a years worth of movies in four days. i actualize, maybe twenty dollars a year from direct. There are three daily questions on current news topics. There are no rewards for those questions, but the yougov surveys come more often, plus another 100 point microsurvey on branding awareness.

yougov would be much better, if support could get their act together and actually fix chronic account issues I have. From the thread, this is a chronic problem with yougov

It takes me 2 years to cash out for 100K points.  I signed up for the SAFE program, and I have never seen a dime of credit for it.  I was using Amazon Prime and Youtube, but nothing has happened. 

6 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

It takes me 2 years to cash out for 100K points.  I signed up for the SAFE program, and I have never seen a dime of credit for it.  I was using Amazon Prime and Youtube, but nothing has happened. 

the SAFE program requires chrome and a specific extension. I get 750 points just for checking accounts I have no real entertainment activity. However, I got about five thousand points just to sign up, I think that's a buck.

Now that I think of it as to the interval to get to 100,000 points, before I started using the YouGov app, was about eighteen months between redemptions. now it's half that and I get nickle and dime activities for the direct cash program. The direct cash program pays a bit better than road money in the same interval. road money is the mangled coins you find in the street intersections, on the sidewalk, and on the ground below drive thru windows:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2