No Available Surveys For Me on Tellwut

Sandy21

The oddest thing has been happening for the last 48 hours on Tellwut. When I log in under Available Surveys it immediately says "No Results" on a blue background. I attempted to take a survey a few days ago and many surveys were available. I didn't qualify for that survey and all the surveys displayed after attempting that one survey disappeared. It's been that way ever since, "No Results"

I wrote to customer service yesterday but it usually takes 48 hours for a response.

I am wondering if somehow my settings changed but I am still getting a few email invitations.

Has this ever happened to you? Thanks in advance for your response.

I received a few surveys yesterday afternoon. Then I was back to "No Results" all over again and I'm still there. There have been a few changes on the site but almost no survey opportunities in almost four days is really odd to me!

Nobody else? Guess misery loves company...

I got a response from Tellwut. Here it is. Maybe others have also been blocked and this will help others to try and understand why:

I did confirm with our development team that the reason you have this message is 3 of the main suppliers are blocking you, therefore we do not show you those surveys . They  are randomly blocking a bunch of our members with no explanation why. You still have access to 3 other suppliers, and the 3 others that blocked you, I think it is only for a few days  and then they will show up again and you can try again. We do not have the explanation as to why this hapepend.  I recommend to keep trying, as I have seen people be unblocked. In the meantime, we are still working hard on fixing this issue and are in contact with the suppliers and the security company causing the issue.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, mnleona said:

That is an interesting response. Now, I know a little more why I cannot do some surveys. I like Tellwut and do them daily.

I don't understand why such a thing happens,...very strange to me....I like Tellwut too but I don't like logging in and getting no surveys for an extended period of time.

19 hours ago, amp0813 said:

Sandy21, I have been having this issue, reported it to Tellwut, and got the answer you did. I am now getting surveys again.

Thanks for the info. Hope I get surveys again. Any Idea what we did to get banned? I kinda think its a random thing. But today I can't even log in. I keep getting

sf symfony

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken

Please e-mail us at [email] and let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

What's next

Back to previous page

Go to Homepage

• Sad 1

On 3/11/2022 at 3:19 PM, Sandy21 said:

I got a response from Tellwut. Here it is. Maybe others have also been blocked and this will help others to try and understand why:

I did confirm with our development team that the reason you have this message is 3 of the main suppliers are blocking you, therefore we do not show you those surveys . They  are randomly blocking a bunch of our members with no explanation why. You still have access to 3 other suppliers, and the 3 others that blocked you, I think it is only for a few days  and then they will show up again and you can try again. We do not have the explanation as to why this hapepend.  I recommend to keep trying, as I have seen people be unblocked. In the meantime, we are still working hard on fixing this issue and are in contact with the suppliers and the security company causing the issue.

This is a very interesting comment from Tellwut on survey blocking.  I made a request of Tellwut to block Cint and Your-Surveys last month and Tellwut indicated they could do this. I think they have done this, I haven't had a single Cint or your-surveys to abort in a month or so. My survey experience is no longer dragging the bottom muck that I feel compelled to recoil from.

16 hours ago, schludermann said:

This is a very interesting comment from Tellwut on survey blocking.  I made a request of Tellwut to block Cint and Your-Surveys last month and Tellwut indicated they could do this. I think they have done this, I haven't had a single Cint or your-surveys to abort in a month or so. My survey experience is no longer dragging the bottom muck that I feel compelled to recoil from.

Glad they were able to do that for you

I still have no surveys or just one or two and I don't qualify. I am not happy.. I am also waiting for a 1500 point survey to be approved from March 2nd, Sigh

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sandy21 said:

I still have no surveys or just one or two and I don't qualify. I am not happy.. I am also waiting for a 1500 point survey to be approved from March 2nd, Sigh

Just wondering Is this just on the available surveys?

Do you get the daily surveys?

20 hours ago, peach6 said:

Just wondering Is this just on the available surveys?

Do you get the daily surveys?

When I log in I get  a very few surveys for which I don't qualify or most often the notification "No Results". I am emailed a few surveys but when I click on them they are either full or I don't qualify. I assume I am still banned by 3 sites. Not fun

• Confused 1

I just logged onto Tellwut's site and only had two surveys, both of which I was disqualified for.  This has sadly become the norm, and I hardly get any surveys sent to my email.   I remember the days when I would get tons of surveys on their site, boy, has that changed.

13 hours ago, amp0813 said:

I just logged onto Tellwut's site and only had two surveys, both of which I was disqualified for.  This has sadly become the norm, and I hardly get any surveys sent to my email.   I remember the days when I would get tons of surveys on their site, boy, has that changed.

Is it possible that you are banned too? Do you get the "No Result" with a blue background?

Your experience sounds just like mine!