Branded's 'Glitch' surveys

Mommabear

Has anyone taking Branded Surveys notice an increased amount of tehcnical errors ( glitches) especially when you'tr nearly finished or submitted a survey?  

I have filled out a cluster of  survey issue reports the last week or so.

Also, I'll click on a survey and it will tell me it's already filled up.. repeatedly.

Pet peeve is completing a survey there that you have taken the considerable amount of time needed for it and then getting' quota full' message

• Like 1

Today I finished two surveys with branded that were met with the infernal message "congratulations, you have finished your survey". However, they have never credited me points for them. Has anyone else run into this problem?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

You are so right!  All that you have mentioned has been happening to me as well. Surely NOT fun!

I would suggest when this happens , report it to them under 'report survey issue'.. it will show the survey in question and you send your remarks in the box that pops up. So far I have had 8 surveys  that I have spent so much time on that have done this.. in less than a week

7 hours ago, rpc51769 said:

Today I finished two surveys with branded that were met with the infernal message "congratulations, you have finished your survey". However, they have never credited me points for them. Has anyone else run into this problem?

I know.. have you checked the point section?  I have learned to be double vigilant of the point count on the dash board. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for the points to appear.. other times....not at all

i did, funny thing is the fprst time showed the surveys as being taken, then i went back later and those two surveys were erased from my list. Luckily i wrote down those stupid three word names for each survey  and the points 'earned' for each. I contacted branded and specifically mentioned them. the ball is in their court now.

On 3/14/2022 at 3:04 PM, rpc51769 said:

This has happened to me several times recently.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 10:54 AM, 7BoomerE7fan said:

This has happened to me several times recently.

At the bottom of the page , in small letters, there is a link to report survey issue.  You will usually hear back from them within a week. Remember to enable ' email me when resolution is reached'