SSI Surveys Constant Disqualification

jessmac78

Has anyone else ever experienced this? I clicked on a link to a survey on Survey Junkie's home page and instead of getting a survey I'm redirected to a page that has dkr1.ssisurveys in the url. It says:

Answers not saved…

We take answer quality and account security seriously. Our system detected that your answers to this survey could not be saved. This can happen if you rush your answers, your answers do not match your profile data, you are not in the designated country you signed up in, or you or someone in your household already participated in this survey.

If you continue to get this page, we recommend that you clear cache and cookies before starting another survey. If this does not help, please contact customer support.

Every single time I get one of these surveys I get this error message instead. None of what they say is true - I don't rush my answers (I never rush through any surveys, whether theirs or other companies'), no one else in my household has taken these surveys, I'm in the same country I signed up in (as if going abroad constantly is a typical thing for me anyway.....). And I love how they tell you to contact customer support when they give no contact info. It's just really annoying...I've tried clearing my browser cache/cookies but it doesn't make any difference. Was just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this and what did you do about it.

• Sad 1

I saw this often with SJ, which I gave up on, years ago, for lousy support. Often this occurs after ping-pong screening. Your run through multiple screening panels. Kinda feels like a survey router. My best advice is to not get entangled with these charlatans. If you read between the lines and recall the TOS/Privacy statements, they still get to keep the information you provided, and now for free. Pay attention to the URLs before getting these surveys and answer the screen with a poison pill. I use 99 or 123 years old, and I'm ejected lickty split. That way I avoid the wasted effort and free work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for the advice, schuldermann! I used to do SJ surveys regularly but cut back after getting annoyed over how increasingly hard it was to qualify for surveys, being DQ'd for "breaking rules", etc. I learned to spot the URLs of survey companies that were notorious for this and I'd quickly close out the screen before it loaded. I'd gone back to it after not having participated in a few months and for some reason found the dkr1.ssisurveys ones harder to spot... probably due to all the redirecting. I agree, it does feel like a survey router.

I'm sort of a newbie to this game, I just started at the beginning of the year. I belong to about 6 sites. I have a question that perhaps the pros on here can answer so that I can maximize my earnings and filter out the nonsense from the time wasters. Here's the hypothetical: I own a widget company and I'm trying to figure out my market. Someone tells me find out what Joe Dokes from Podunk, Wherever thinks. Do I sign a contract with one of these survey sites and they have an exclusive? OR do they just "float" in air and multiple companies can put out a bid and the ones that have the victims like us perform the task get the goodies? OR is it a mixture of both scenarios?

7 hours ago, drgray said:

I'm sort of a newbie to this game, I just started at the beginning of the year. I belong to about 6 sites. I have a question that perhaps the pros on here can answer so that I can maximize my earnings and filter out the nonsense from the time wasters. Here's the hypothetical: I own a widget company and I'm trying to figure out my market. Someone tells me find out what Joe Dokes from Podunk, Wherever thinks. Do I sign a contract with one of these survey sites and they have an exclusive? OR do they just "float" in air and multiple companies can put out a bid and the ones that have the victims like us perform the task get the goodies? OR is it a mixture of both scenarios?

I'm not sure if I'm a "pro" but I'm definitely seasoned, krusty and jaded:) the best way to figure out how deep the incest runs with the panels you're interacting with is to start by reading the privacy policy and look for the responsible entity. If there is an address provided, reverse search to see what else comes up. There are marketing companies that make an extra effort to obfuscate having associations like shared address. Those take extra effort to dig deeper, looking through DBA registrations, corporate registrations, construction permits, industry publications and so forth. I

• Like 1

I get error messages whenever I get sent to their surveys. It didn't used to be like that, but I assume that I got blacklisted for some reason since it's been like that for several years now.

• Sad 1

I was thinking I could have gotten blacklisted too since it's been happening for months but I can't figure out what I could have done to be blacklisted... If only they had some contact info I'd confront them about it.

Not SSI Surveys but another survey I fail to qualify for every time nowadays... some survey about movies that I think is put out by Decipherinc. It asks how many movies you watch in a theater each year, how often you go, whether you're familiar with specific streaming platforms and how often you watch them, etc. It then tells you you're about to view copyrighted material and lets you know your legal responsibilities, etc. As soon as I click "I agree" it tells me "Thank you. Unfortunately, you do not qualify for today's study" and I'm redirected back to Survey Junkie who tell me the survey "filled up." What I don't get is that if they're screening me out, why don't they tell me before they ask me to agree to their legal terms? That pretty much makes you think you've qualified and are going to get to view their material. It's weird. I've attempted a good number of these surveys and am always screened out at that point. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 7:50 AM, jessmac78 said:

Not SSI Surveys but another survey I fail to qualify for every time nowadays... some survey about movies that I think is put out by Decipherinc. It asks how many movies you watch in a theater each year, how often you go, whether you're familiar with specific streaming platforms and how often you watch them, etc. It then tells you you're about to view copyrighted material and lets you know your legal responsibilities, etc. As soon as I click "I agree" it tells me "Thank you. Unfortunately, you do not qualify for today's study" and I'm redirected back to Survey Junkie who tell me the survey "filled up." What I don't get is that if they're screening me out, why don't they tell me before they ask me to agree to their legal terms? That pretty much makes you think you've qualified and are going to get to view their material. It's weird. I've attempted a good number of these surveys and am always screened out at that point. 

If you click on "I agree" too quickly, they disqualify you based on their system's assumption that you didn't read through their legal terms paragraph thoroughly. It happened to me about 20 minutes ago; normally I wait about a minute or two before clicking "I agree", but I had a feeling that the survey was going to be one of those tedious surveys where they make you watch 20+ minutes of a new television show, so I wasn't really interested in taking it anyway. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2022 at 1:27 PM, schludermann said:

I saw this often with SJ, which I gave up on, years ago, for lousy support. Often this occurs after ping-pong screening. Your run through multiple screening panels. Kinda feels like a survey router. My best advice is to not get entangled with these charlatans. If you read between the lines and recall the TOS/Privacy statements, they still get to keep the information you provided, and now for free. Pay attention to the URLs before getting these surveys and answer the screen with a poison pill. I use 99 or 123 years old, and I'm ejected lickty split. That way I avoid the wasted effort and free work.

I see this Answered Not Saved especially on one survey site I use and the take another survey button does not work

Do you know why that is?

I just have to close it

20 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I see this Answered Not Saved especially on one survey site I use and the take another survey button does not work

Do you know why that is?

I just have to close it

I tried a couple of ties with the panel that fielded the survey, most recently from Rakuten and got the generic reply. It's really a FU reply. I don't recommend Rakuten any more, they've been captured by their clients. This was a 300 point, three dollar survey that I reached then end and got the for mentioned rejection. This is just a way to not pay for answers that don't fit a point the survey is biased to validate. I always answer honestly.

We have reviewed your response to this survey and concluded that your response has been flagged as invalid. In such cases, points will not be provided, in accordance with Section 7 Clause 7 in the Member Agreement. 

Several examples of invalid responses are as follows. Please review carefully to avoid such cases in the future.

1) Duplicated participation: Responses thought to come from the same respondent are not allowed. This may occur if a friend or family member has participated in the same survey already. It may also occur if you have participated in the survey via a different survey website.

2) Answer time: If the answer time is too short or too long, your response may be flagged as invalid. Please read questions carefully, respond honestly, and try to avoid taking long pauses during the survey. Make sure to close the window after you have finished the survey.

3) Answer inconsistency: If your responses to different questions within the same survey contradict each other, your response may be flagged as invalid. For example, if you answer that you have not visited a movie theater in the past month, but in a later question, you indicate that you saw a movie in a theater in the past month. Any such inconsistency or contradiction may invalidate your response.

4) Nonsense answers: For questions asking for your input, meaningless text such as "AAA" or "12345" or answers that do not match the question being asked are examples of nonsense. 

For more details, please see the following page
https://member.insight.rakuten.us/help

Sincerely,
Rakuten Insight Surveys Member Support

• 2 weeks later...