Upcoming changes to OneOpinion

Vodkapirate

Just received this email:

"OneOpinion is getting an upgrade!

[name], the classic features you know & love will remain the same,
except it will now look better than ever!

Here’s more of what’s coming your way:

• Even more rewards, including gift cards for the following brands: Macy’s, Subway, Lowe’s, Uber, and more...

• All our rewards will now be exclusively digital, allowing you to enjoy your faves at a click of a button.

Please note that Visa® will be temporarily unavailable from March 31st but will be ready to redeem on the new site. Additionally, you won’t be able to see your past survey history going forward. Rest assured, your current points balance will be unaffected.

Expected site maintenance

OneOpinion will be unavailable while we finalize a few things. But don’t worry, we should be up and running as soon as we launch our new and improved website.
We hope you look forward to it."

• Like 1

The last "upgrade" wasn't great, so I don't expect this will be better. I'd love to be wrong though. I would advise everyone to take a screenshot of their points balance just in case they go poof.

• Like 2

My main concerns , in addition to credits being lost , are:

- the error message preventing many from redeeming will not be fixed (I am affected and have to contact support to redeem)

- with all redemption items going digital , a smartphone will now be required - what about users without one??

• Like 2

I don't like the fact that I won't be able to see my past survey history. If I need to dispute something, now I won't have any information on the survey number or anything like that. I think that is just ridiculous. I haven't done any surveys with them in some time. This email helps me make my decision to dump them completely. They are not worth my valuable time.

15 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I don't like the fact that I won't be able to see my past survey history. If I need to dispute something, now I won't have any information on the survey number or anything like that. I think that is just ridiculous. I haven't done any surveys with them in some time. This email helps me make my decision to dump them completely. They are not worth my valuable time.

I think what they mean by not being able to see your past history may be just that history up until the changeover. Time will tell.

The changes i suspect we'll see are all digital redemptions , no more "Emily" , and some cosmetic changes. When asked if the redemption error message issue would be fixed , did not get much of a response.

I am also considering dumping them after my next cash out (soon).

• Like 1

Is there any way to get in touch with them?  I haven't had any surveys since October.  I'm halfway towards cashing out & I hate to lose all those points.  I've been trying to get a hold of anyone to see what's going on with my account but I'm not getting any answers.  

I ejected from 1Opinion years ago, they excelled at suspicion, judging from the reviews, they've added incompetence. Beware of an organization that relies on reskinning to hide organizational deficits. Like the proverbial wolf in sheep's skin...

• Like 2

I finally got an answer(?) from One Opinion & my account was reinstated.  But now when I finish a survey, I don't receive any points.  I put in 2 requests to look into it in the past 2 days.  I'm now waiting for answers again.  GRR

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

The changes are now in place and the newly designed site is up. I had no issues figuring it out , but , based on their Facebook page , others did not like it. Only thing I have not been able to try is cashing out as I don't have the needed points yet. No points were lost in the transfer.

• Like 1

They now look like e-rewards and opinion reward panel.  Points as well came over fine. I just find a lack of surveys.  Nothing since 23 Apr.  They were still giving the 50 points on screen outs which is good

• Like 1

Trying surveys.  When I do not qualify, I have not been getting the 50 points.  I contacted them and they basically so...Oh, well.

13 hours ago, pansyrhonda said:

Trying surveys.  When I do not qualify, I have not been getting the 50 points.  I contacted them and they basically so...Oh, well.

The DQ points should be crediting. In the top bar towards the right are your points. After a DQ , refresh that and the points will have gone up. To the right of that is "Account". Click on that to see your history. 

Haven't had any issues since the change to date , other than a few days without surveys.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2022 at 6:05 PM, pansyrhonda said:

Same thing is happening to me- also I notice more of the surveys are Dynata - and they have taken over more sites- it seems and they are  just lousy. They ruined Opinion Outpost and I'm sure they will ruin this site now, too. I use to get frequent surveys from them, and frequent cash outs, but it has really slowed up and I hardly qualify for them, now!

My point is, I do the survey, disqualify, but no points in my points total.  This is for the first 5 you disqualify for.  They did not even care when I emailed them.